A prisoner

Wilbur POV

"Tubbo?" I asked, keeping myself from breaking down. "What do you mean you drugged them? Did you kill him?"

My brother isn't dead. He couldn't be. He's not dead, he's not dead, he's not dead. He can't be, he was too young. The world would not punish me further, would it?

No it wouldn't. I have done nothing to deserve such harsh actions. But then again...Neither did Tommy.

"I—I didn't mean to," He stumbled over his words. "It was a mistake—an accident I—"

"Why, Tubbo?" I asked, my voice wavering. "Why? What action has my family—has Tommy—taken against you?"

"You're family has done me no wrong, your highness, but I had to put my family above yours," he said, speaking more clearly. "I never intended to kill him. He was—He was my best friend."

"What do you mean put your family above mine?" I asked.

"My father threatened my brothers life if I did not do as he asked."

"Why could you not come to us with this information?" I questioned. "What power could your father have that we couldn't beat?"

"Because my father is King Shlatt," he said. Dream loosened his grip for only a second, and I don't know if it was from shock or something more, but when he tightened it again it wasn't as hard. "And I am Prince Tobey of the SMP."

"I see," I started, pondering what to do with him. If he was a prince I couldn't keep him in jail, but on the other hand he had just killed my brother. I can not let him time free. "Dream take him to the cells, I will figure out what to do with him later."

He nodded, roughly yanking Tubbo on his way. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I looked up to see Ranboo seemingly waiting for permission to speak.

"What do I do, Ranboo?" I asked.

"I—I don't know." He kept himself from breaking down, but I knew he was terrified.

"He killed him," I muttered. "He killed his own best friend. He killed my brother. I can't just let him go, but then again...He's a prince. It would give Shlatt a reason for war."

"He didn't mean to, he was trying to save him."

"I know, but still," I said sternly. "I'm angry—I'm furious."

He stood there in silence. I knew he was trying his best not to yell at me. I had just sent his husband to the cells, he had every right to be angry. But then again, so did I.

"I—" I started. "Go, Ranboo. Go talk to your husband. I don't know how long he'll be there. At least a week, but we'll see."

"Thank you, your majesty." He muttered, bowing before going.

"And tell Dream to meet me in my chambers!" I called after him. He nodded and went out the door to my left while I went out the one to my right and walked down the hall to my room.

I had still not moved into the Kings Quarters. I had still not cleaned out my brothers rooms. My parents would wake up, they had to. Techno would wake up.

I would wake up. This is all just a dream. I'll wake up and go into town with Dream. It'll just be us and life will be as it used to be...but what about Clay?

If everything really was a Dream than was he? Was he even real? Was any of this real? Most of me wished it wasn't and that I would just wake up, but some part of me—a very small part of me—didn't want to lose him.

How fucking selfish could I be?

"Your highness?" Dreams voice came from behind the door, as I sat back up on the bed I was now laying on. "May I come in?"