OUTER CODE 3

REGAL KINGDOM'S NEW COACH. A DARKNESS COMING?

Regal Kingdom High, a boarding school in Lightning Falls City. It is also where one of the strongest soccer teams' are.
"Come on, Micah! We're gonna be late! Our new coach had finally arrived!" Lawrence Lawson called to his friend who is still running trying to catch up. Micah Westman finally caught up to him, catching his breath. "I don't know about our new coach but, I hope he'll love this plate of pork sandwiches I made last night." Micah said holding a plate of pork sandwiches. Lawrence gulped, remembering that the goalkeeper is a terrible cook.

Last time the day that Lawrence was made into a captain of the soccer team after the old one left for some unknown reason (Well, it's a bad unknown reason), Lawrence ate an apple pie that Micah made for him as a congratulation dessert for being the new captain of the team. But, the pie had a weird taste, not wanting to upset his friend, he pretended that he loved it.

'I hope our new coach will survived Micah's terrible cooking.' Lawrence thought.
The boys arrived the clubroom where their teammates are already waiting.
"There you two are!" Holly Grandeur said cheerfully waving her arm. "Are we late?" Lawrence asked. "Nope. But, the coach sure is." Midge Jett replied. "Hey, Captain. Who's that over there?" Miriam Bows asked pointing to the other side of the seats where a boy is laying down. Lawrence looked and sees the boy. "I don't know. And, why on earth is he sleeping?!". "He's not sleeping." Abraham Bunkers said. "He's unconscious."
"Uhhh.. We might have something to do with it." Gloria Ballston said.
"Huh?"
"You see...While we were practicing. That guy showed up and Holly kicked the ball really hard and that's how he was knocked out." Gloria explained looking at Holly. "I didn't mean it.." Holly said trying to defend herself.

They got up from their seats and went to the boy who's laying down. They looked down at him not knowing how to react about this.

"If that guy wakes up. We'll ask who he is and why he's here." Peter Patter said. "I believe his Logan Wilstore." Josiah Kingfisher said. "I think he's a new member of our football team."

"That guy? I don't know..." Marcie Pan said, looking at Logan with a doubtful look.

Suddenly the lights turned off making everyone difficult to see.
"Hey! Is it blackout?!"
"I can't see a darn thing!!"
"Eeek!! Don't touched my butt you, pervert!!!"
"Oww!! Who just slapped me?!"
"Everyone! Let's go back to our seats!"
"We're trying!!"

While everyone is struggling. A pink colored spotlight suddenly lit up the stage. A young girl was standing there. She looks cute, but something about her is really strange. Then, she started to giggle. "My! Are you guys the members of this soccer club? Hi. My name is Saylor Libman. It's so nice to meet you all~!" The girl cheerfully said then she started doing this cute idol pose while winking at the team which made everyone awkwardly or confusingly looking at her. "I hope we all get along really well. Tee-hee!".

Then, a second spotlight appeared, a light blue color, another girl was also standing there. She was holding a fan, a blue feathered fan. She looked at them with a cold stare. "Fallon BluePlums. It's a pleasure." She spoke, she sound cold as an ice. The way she looks as if she was about to kill someone. Another spotlight appeared and it's in purple color, another girl stood smirking mischievously, she snickered, "The name's Kitty Pawson. I can't wait to play some tricks on any of you. Meow~!" She purrs then giving them another mischievous smile. Then, another spotlight appeared, this time, standing right right in front of everyone is a familiar face. Yes, it was none other than Ray Dark, himself. How on earth did he got into this realm? Question is unknown.

"He's.... He's...." Lawrence said in shocked. "Ray Dark..." Micah finished for him. "Why is he here?!" Miriam asked. "Ray who-hoo?" Holly asked, not knowing who Ray Dark is. Roy Alliston looked at her. "Are you living under a rock or what?" "No. I lived with my mom!"

"Um. Excuse me? Would you mind please turn the lights back on?"
"Yeah! I think it's kinda dark here?"

The lights then turned on but it was too bright.

"Hey!! It's too bright!!"
"I'm going to be blind for Pete's sake!!"
The lights level got normal. "That's better." Roy sighed in relief. Saylor then started to giggle. "Aww. I didn't know that you guys are so...Ugh. I was hoping that you guys could be adorable. How disappointing... Don't worry. I'll make you all totally adorable before you know it!"
"Is she insulting us?!" Miriam angrily said holding her fist. "Think so. I don't like her already." Marcie said too.

"Why on earth a dangerous guy like you would be here?" Lawrence asked. "Lawrence Lawson, isn't it?" Dark said looking at the captain. "You're the new captain of this team am I correct? I wonder what happened to the old one? Oh. Wait, I heard that he was been expelled for a really good reason." Lawrence was shocked to hear what just Ray said. "Good reason?! How dare you called that a good reason!! Our captain, no, our former captain was been expelled for doing something he would never do!"

Fallon scoffed, she closed her fan and put it on her hair bun. "He broke a rule of this school. There's even a proof that he did it actually." She said harshly. "That proof was false!!" Abraham said angrily. "Yeah!! That proof's a total fake!!" Gloria cried in agreement. "Believe what you want. Your old captain is never coming back. What a pity~!" Kitty mischievously said with a large smile on her face. Fallon then looked at everyone, she pulled out her fan from her bun and opens it and pointed out to the team and said, "All of you from now on are going to follow the commander's orders. Whether you like it or not..."

And that, Logan finally woke up from his unconscious state...