9. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (FIRST PART)

Narrator's POV

A few days later. After the match between Ever Bright and Yellow Field Dale, the Ever Bright players decided to have a break for awhile.

In Mylie and Gretchen's room. Mylie is making something. The table is filled with ingredients and sweets and bottles with unknown labels. It looks like she's making an experiment.

"What the heck is all this?!" Gretchen exclaimed. "Why are you making a huge mess?!"
"I'm not making a mess. I'm creating something amazing!" Mylie said with her cheerful voice.

Gretchen just folded her arms and rolled her eyes.
It seems like that these two haven't get along yet.
Even though they are roommates. Gretchen still had bad terms towards Mylie and Mylie's the only one of the two had good terms towards Gretchen.

What a strange friendship they had. I don't know if we might called it a friendship.

"After you finished making.... whatever that is you're making. Throw it away where I can't see it!"
"Aww. Come on. Don't be mean, Gretchen." Mylie pouted. "You'll love it! See? It's pink!" Mylie showed the petite girl a strange pink gooey stuff that is in the mixing bowl. It even smells like strawberry.

"What is it?" Gretchen asked with a curious expression. "It smells sweet like a strawberry. Is it a candy?"
Mylie giggled. "Nope. It's for your skin." The bubbly girl then stir the pink goo with a wooden spoon.
"Trust me. This one will make your skin sweet as a strawberry! I thought about creating this baby all by myself!" Mylie said proudly to herself.

"Don't tell me..."
"Uh-huh! You will be my test subject!"
"Ehhh?!" Gretchen cried, "No way!! I'm outta here!!!" Then she tries to get away from Mylie. Mylie chases after her and the two begin to chase around the room.

"Come on, Gretchen! Don't you wanna smell like strawberries?!"
"Get away from me you annoying little dimwit!!!"
"Aww. Gretchen! You will love it! Come back here and be a good roomie~!"
"Leave me alone!!!!"

[Ever Bright soccer field]

Annaliese is practicing with the others. While Gunter is watching the team and tries to see the result of their practicing.

"Since they won against Yellow Field Dale. They sure are getting better." Trinidad said.
"Yeah." Louise agreed.

Annaliese went to the bench to get some water. She looked at everyone playing.

"I think they're getting better." Gunter said with a smile.

Blake kicked the ball to Ophelia as a pass. Ophelia panicked and didn't received the pass from her captain.
"I-I'm so sorry Captain!!" The goth girl cried in fear. Barbara came to comfort her, telling her that it's alright.

"Maybe, I should learn some ninja moves!" Nikolai said.
"What's that got to do with soccer?" Petunia asked him.

While everyone is busy, Isaac came over.

"Isaac. You're late." Blake scolded him.
"Hey, Isaac."

Isaac suddenly just ignore them.

Everyone was confused by this.

Annaliese's POV

Did Isaac just ignore us? This isn't like him. Don't tell me that Caleb got him infected or something cause the both of them had mo-hawks for a hairstyle.

I'm just kidding.

"Hey, Isaac!" I called him.
"Yeah?"
"What's with you? Is there something wrong? Did something happen?"
"Oh. It's nothing."
"Then, why did you-"
"I better go! Sorry guys!" Isaac then sprinted off. Something's definitely wrong with this guy.