3. THE DARK DRAGON OF STARRY STARNIGHT!

The Shaine daughters had already gone off to school. Mr. Shaine asked some of his friends if one of them will sponsor Ever Bright's football team but they all reject him telling him that they already sponsor for some other teams but in different countries and some others are not interested.

"Oh! Mylie's going to so disappointed! My cupcake is depending on me! I can't let her down! If I did, she will think that I'm the worst father ever!"
His wife held his shoulder trying to calm him down. "Honey. Calm down. Hey, do you remember my sister's husband who's the CEO of Colours. He will be a perfect sponsor." She said.
"I don't know honey. Your sister's husband is a really rich man and I am not sure that he will-"
"I already asked him and he accepted the offer." His wife interrupted him.

"Really? We should tell Mylie about this."

"Too late, I already did before she went her way to school."

"That explains why she was so happy and excited that she was hopping around like a bunny."

"Was she holding a carrot?"

Mylie's POV

I told the captain that it will be my uncle who will sponsoring our team.

"We are going to be sponsored by Colours." I said excitedly.

"Colours?" Gretchen asked curiously.

"Oh. Colours. I don't much about it but my uncle explained that Colours is a place where you could have a fun time with your family and friends by exploring any kinds of theme parks, amusement parks, having a relaxing time at any hotels, beach resorts, not only that. Colours is also a delivering service, you could order any kinds of stuffs that you need. Colours also had the best technologies." I explained.

"Woah! You are right, Mylie! Everything about Colours!" Robin said in surprised, while holding his iPad. He was searching about Colours and it seems everything I explained about my uncle's company are all in his tab. Weird, how did I know all about this?

"So, Mylie? When is your uncle going to sponsor us?" Gretchen asked me chewing a candy.
"Oh. He said tomorrow." I answered her. "By the way, guys! Who's our Coach? I never met him or her before?" I asked them.

"Uhhh..Well..you see, we don't have a coach?" Tristan answered then he laughed nervously.

Eeeeh?! No coach?!

"Well, we used to have one, but he got fired by the school..." Gretchen said. "Well, he deserved it anyway, that coach was so...ugh!!" She then makes a disgusted face.

Trinidad then came running.

"Guys! Guys! I had some crazy news! You won't believe what I am about to tell you! A football team wants to have a friendly match with us!"

"Really?! Who will our opponent?!"

"This is so exciting! A football team at last after all these years!"

"Tell us, Trinidad! Who's going to be our opponent?!"

"Well, it's Starry StarNight Academy..."

Suddenly, everyone went silence and all their exciting expressions turned into a scared or afraid expressions all of a sudden.

"S-Starry StarNight?!" Barbara exclaimed in a terrified voice. "Oh no! We're doom!!" Robin cried.

While everyone's having a scared, worried or both expressions. My eyes went sparkled in excitement. We're going to have a friendly match with Starry StarNight?! How exciting! I can't believe that I'm going to meet the dark dragon in person! I always watched him on TV! He was so amazing!