OUTER CODE 4

GREEK MYTHOLO'S GODS AND BEASTS

Greek Mytholo High. This school is similar to Zeus. The soccer team of this school were all practicing well, except for their captain. You all think their captain would be just like Byron Love. Well, too bad. You're wrong. Their captain is none other than, Zenith SkyThunder. Or he is known as the "Zeus" of the team and he is not in a good mood today. Let's just say, he's in a very bad mood with a storm cloud floating above his head. The cloud above his head continues to rumble and thundered the more he gets angry.

His teammates were all worried about him. They stopped what they're doing. Amias Lovely, who is known as the "Aphrodite" of their team went to check their captain. But, the others warned her that approaching an upset Zenith is going to be such a terrible idea. But, she ignored them.

"Everything alright, Zenith? You seemed upset." Amias asked her captain. Zenith looked at her "No. Everything's not alright!" Zenith answered her with a little bit anger in his voice. "Why don't you calm down, cap?" Posie Splash, who's the "Poseidon" and the goalkeeper went to them. "Zenith. Calm yourself down. Just relax,okay?" She told her captain with a soothing voice. Posie really knows how to calm Zenith down. Her mother works for an anger management classes and therapy. That's why she knows how to calm someone who is totally in a bad mood or in an angry situation. "The sky is clear as crystal. The sky is clear as crystal." She told him all over again. "The sky is clear as crystal." And, just like that. Zenith calm himself down. The storm cloud above his head begin to turn into a normal calm white cloud.

"Thanks, Posie." Amias said then, she turned to Zenith. "Cap. What's wrong?" She asked. Zenith sighed. "Well. There's a horrible rumor about our team."
"A rumor? What rumor?"
"Well. A rumor about us being total frauds." She and Posie and the rest of the team gasped. "Unbelievable! That rumor is so untrue!" Altalune SouthNorth, the "Artemis" said, fuming in anger. Her twin brother, the "Apollo" Elio, nodded in agreement with her.

Whoever spreads that rumor must really hate Greek Mytholo's football team. Since after the incident from years ago Greek Mytholo was forced to disband their football club for "cheating" but, the truth is. Someone poisoned Greek Mytholo's mind and turned them into heartless unfair monsters. Luckily, they decided to give Greek Mytholo's football team a chance to bring their club back again change their ways and they did. Well. They are trying to change, some others believe they are changing but some don't. Whoever really spreads that awful rumor must be one of them.

The soccer team of Greek Mytholo High were really hurt but they are also feeling guilty at the same time. They shouldn't had never been led astray, they should never had blinded by their foolishness. They were all stupid, but who couldn't blamed them? It's totally not their fault. It was never been their fault for being power-hungry, cold-blooded and totally acting themselves as bad and heartless demons. But, the one who is feeling more guilty is Zenith SkyThunder himself. He is feeling way more guilty than the others. He blamed himself for leading his teammates into this horrifying trap.

While they were all busy of what they're doing in the middle of the field, an elderly woman approach with a bunch of teens with her came to the team.
"Hello, my dears." She said with a sweet and gentle voice. This old lady happens to be the team's coach. Everyone adore this old woman, they all sometimes seen her as their grandmother, well their second grandmother or third grandmother for the ones who still had their grandmothers, like their mom's mom or their dad's mom.

"I want you all to meet your extra teammates. Darlings come here, don't be shy." The old woman said, turned to her back and gestures the teenagers who are hiding to come out and introduce themselves.

One by one, they begin to introduce themselves. "Hi. I'm Gretel
AutumnWings." A girl with an eagle mask introduced herself. Then, another girl followed her. "Hello. I'm Paige FeatherWings and I am her Bestie!" The other girl said and she's wearing a pair of headphones with pegasus wings. How cute.

Later, the others introduce, themselves.

Zenith and the others stared at them, with curiosity on their eyes. Ar Warson, the "Ares" broke the silence. "Coach. What do you mean, new teammates?" "Yeah. Do these guys even played soccer?" Althea GoodShield the "Athena" added, it sounded like none of the team don't want these strange kids to be part of the team. Well, except one. "Yippee!! New team mates for us!!!!!!" Amias squealed in a very ear-raping high pitched voice. Zenith covered his ears. Posie did the same.

"Come on now, everyone. Please give these darlings a chance to play football with you." Their Coach said. "They've been dreaming to play football all their lives." "I think we should give them a chance." Amias suggested. "Yeah." Posie agreed with her. Soon, the others also. It was only Zenith. They all looked at their captain waiting for his answer. Finally, he sighed and agree. Gretel squealed in happiness. But, first they need to do a test first.

"Let's just see what you newbies can do." Zenith said.
"Oh. We accept your challenge." Gretel said with confidence. The team's trainer offers to be the referee.

"Coach. Do we really need to play against these bunch of rascals??" Dio GrapeVines the "Dionysus" asked the old woman. The old lady smile and answered that Gretel and her friends lost their school and never got the chance to play soccer because their school was forced to shut down. Now, because of that. Gretel and her friends were playing soccer but in rough areas and their parents couldn't let them attend to any schools because they don't have enough money to afford. But, Greek Mytholo's football team's coach offer them to join her team and she took care of everything they needed just to attend Greek Mytholo High. Zenith and his team then started to feel sorry and some are guilty. But, Gretel said not to worried about it and said it's not a big deal.

Later, none of the sides scored a single goal and both sides are tied. Gretel and her group were playing great. Zenith and the others welcome them. "Hey. Since you guys are the gods. How about we will be the beasts of this team?" Gretel suggested. Zenith thought for a second and he likes this idea.

From afar, someone is watching them. A young girl, she was watching them closely. Then, she walked away. Mumbling something that we couldn't understand.

Gretel and her friends still couldn't believe that they finally going to play soccer in real. She thanked the coach and Zenith for making their dreams come true.

"Thanks. Oh. I heard some rumors about you guys. I heard that you guys are frauds but don't worry. We don't believe any of that." Spyka Giza said. "And. You don't have to worry. The rumor has died down." Paige said. "the truth is. It was the principal's daughter who spread that rumor. And we told her if she doesn't stop and spread a different rumor for everyone to forgot about it. We'll spread and share her secret."

"Ohhh. What's her secret?" Amias asked with a curious but a little bit exciting voice. "Her secret is... she's the Dodo bird dancer." Dio and Althea tried to contained their laughters. A Dodo bird dancer is a person who dresses up in a Dodo bird mascot and dance around in a hilarious way.

"How did you guys find out that she's a Dodo bird dancer?" Elio asked. "Oh. A little birdie told us. She even took photos of it as proof." Gretel answered.

Greek Mytholo Soccer team is reviving and giving a chance to change. Maybe these new players, the beasts will lead the gods from their horrifying misdeeds that they had done many years ago.

"Maybe. This will be our new chapter. No. This will be our rewriting chapter. We will have an awesome fresh start. We are going to rewind ourselves and start at the beginning as the new Greek Mytholo's football team! We won't be making the same mistake ever again!" Zenith cried with a prideful and a little bit guys in his voice and his teammates shouted, "YEAH!!!".

The coach was looking at her beloved players and she looked up at the sky and tears formed her eyes. But, she still had this smile remaining on her face.

"Yes. This will be my sweet darlings' new chapter."