10. STARRY STARNIGHT'S NEW GOALIE! THE SPIDER OF DARKNESS!

(Ever Bright will be absent in this chapter. They will be back in the next chapter. Well, they will only be mentioned.)

Narrator's POV

[Starry StarNight soccer field]

Ethan and Kylar arrives in the soccer field where their teammates are practicing. Spinel notices them, she suddenly started to squeal.

"Ethan!!! My baby man!!! It's so hot to see you on the field, baby!!!" Spinel shrieked. The dark dragon chuckled rolling his eyes.

"For the first time. You finally decided to practice with us." Scorpio said, holding both of his hips.
"Hey. Someone just dragged me all the way here."

"Ethan. It's a good thing that you're here because, Bonfire High's our opponent." Aenon said while using a towel on his head.
"You know Bonfire right? Bia FlareMan? The fiery butterfly?" Pepper asked Ethan if he knew.

"Yeah. I saw her a lot on T.V." Ethan said. Kylar nodded in agreement.

"If our opponent's captain is a butterfly then we need a spider." Jaelyn said while twirling her scissors.
"And, I already found one." She said with a smirk on her lips then she looks at Ethan. "Introducing, Ethan Drakes. Our newest goalie." She said. Ethan blinked his eyes a lot of times. He doesn't know what to say about this.

"Jaelyn! What are you planning?" Aenon asked her.
"Ethan. I think it's time for you to have a break on being a forward for awhile. Why don't you play in a different position such as a goalkeeper. You don't wanna say "no" to me..." her sweet voice turns into a dark and murderous one. "Won't you~?" She pointed the sharp blade of her scissors towards Ethan's neck. "I think being a goalkeeper might be a good thing to try." Ethan said, sounding not wanting to die.
Kylar looks at Ethan confusingly. "You sure, Ethan?" Leon asked. Ethan nodded.

"Wait. Don't we had Moose?" Aquarius said.
"Oh, Moose is not feeling well. Isn't that right, Moose?" Jaelyn secretly glared at Moose, the big goalkeeper immediately pretending to cough.
"Y-Yeah. I am not feeling good." He said in a hoarse voice, a fake one obviously.
Pepper patted Moose's back, feeling sorry for him.

Their manager, Skylar, Kylar's sister gave Ethan a spare keeper uniform and he accepted it.

[Omega Empire]

Brielle's POV

That Damian! He ordered his freakin' fangirls to make sure I won't escape from my room! Some of them even guarded my window and I couldn't used the ventilation system too, because one of them are in there making sure I won't used the vents to crawl my way to freedom.

I shouldn't had never been in this place! But, my parents insisted because Omega Empire is a really great school and they said that this place will make me perfect! I don't like this place anymore! I wanted to leave! I wanted to see my besties, Mylie and Alison!

I pulled out an old photograph which contains me and my two awesome best friends in the entire planet, Mylie Shaine and Alison Pockette! This photo is very special to me. It's a memory of how the three of us became the bestiest friends ever! The three of us would always had fun together, playing together and do anything we want together. My parents always forbid me to see them, because they think that my besties will give me some bad influences. Hah! Too bad for them, I will never listened to them of telling me to stay away from Mylie and Alison!

Oh. I missed those old days. A tear slowly poured out of my eye as I continued to stare at this special picture.

Suddenly, I heard some squealing and it came from outside of my room. Oh, great. It's him.

"What are you doing here?!" I glared at him. The Omega Emperor himself just smirked at me. He then notices my picture.

Without warning, he snatched it from my hand. I tried to get it back, but Raphael and Amelia came out of nowhere and held both of my arms.