4. MISS PING'S TRAINING

Gretchen's POV

Doing some chores?! Is this chinese lady out of her mind?! Tomorrow is a really serious football practice match! We had no time to do some stupid chores!

"Miss Ping! I don't get it. Why do we need to do some chores?" Mariela asked her. But, this frickin chinese woman just laugh and she said. "You'll figure it out soon." Then she pulls out a list from behind her.

"Now, everyone. Tomorrow we will start doing some chores. Don't worry, the schedule of Ever Bright's match against Starry StarNight had been changed that means tomorrow we will had a whole day of doing some chores." She said. "Oh, don't worry. I already asked permission to your teachers and they don't mind. Well. Here are the task of chores that you will all do tomorrow."

She started to read the list.

"First, you all need to collect some trash around the whole school while jogging, please do this in 100 laps."

"Ehh..?"

"Next, I want some of you to water the plants while using a skipping rope and do this also in 100 times."

"Ehhhh...?!"

"Next, I want some of you to mop all the floors in Sweet Berry Berry Academy and please do this non-stop."

"Ehhhhh?!?!"

"Next, you will all do some running around the whole city while dragging some tires behind you but with big sack of footballs and don't stop until you all will reach the park. The park is a hundred miles away from this school. But, that won't be a problem."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!"

We all yelled in unison.

Seriously?! Can we really do all of those stuff?! I can't believe it! Who even hired this fat woman as our Coach?!

Narrator's POV

"Well, now everyone. I will see all of you tomorrow~!" She giggled then she twirled around she stopped for awhile and she gave the team a flying kiss, some of them look disgusted but some of them giggled. Then she continues to twirl and off she goes..

Gosh. That was a weird exit performance, don't you think?

"Hey, guys. I think what Miss Ping is trying to do is just like what Mister Yi is doing to Raimon Island from the other realm." Mylie said.

"You idiot! That's different!! Miss Ping's probably wanted us to do these lame harsh chores!" Gretchen said, sarcastically not agreeing with Mylie.

"Yeah! We're not her servants!!" Tristan agreed.

"Hold on, big bro. I think we should do as Miss Ping say. There must be a reason for her to make us all to these chores." Briar said.

"And that is..?" Tristan asked his youngest sister glaring at her or stabbing her with his eyeful glares.

Briar thought, but she had no answer. Instead, she just shut up.

Meanwhile, at Omega Empire. Brielle CreamRose was been captured by some of the students. Wonder why though.

"Let me go! I said, let me go!!" The girl cried trying to free herself from their grips, but it was no use.

"Let me go, you witches!! I saw everything and I heard everything about this so-called Omega Program!! Everyone needs to know about this!!"

"Can't you please be quiet, Brielle? You're so annoying..." A cold feminine voice spoke. Walking out from the shadows is Amelia Bakers.

Amelia Bakers. She's the younger sister of Tristan and the older sister of Briar.