1. PILOT- A DREAM TO BECOME A REALITY! WELCOME TO EVER BRIGHT!

[Shaine family's home: Backyard]

Narrator's POV

A girl is sitting besides the pool, she's watching a football match from the other realm that is shown on the water.

"Yay! Mark Evans blocked that shoot with his awesome move again!!" She squealed, that girl is Mylie Shaine. She's our main star of this series. I know, mostly the other Inazuma Eleven series the main protagonists are males, but this one is a hundred percent female.

She had this lovely silvery whitish hair with pink hair streaks. She had a right side swept spiky fringes with curled tips. Across her head, she had some spikes forming into a hairband or a tiara. The front ones are short while on the back are long, but not too long of course. On the left , she had a curled lower side neck length ponytail which is like a twisty marshmallow or a swirled lollipop (But, not too much. Only nearly) which is tied with a silky cotton candy pink ribbon. On the right, she had a twirled lightning bolt shaped hair strand. She wears a lightning bolt shaped blue colored hairclip with gold outlines and a pastel yellow star on top. Mylie had a lovely fair pinkish or whitish skin which is nearly a cotton candy color. She is flat chested. She had a pair of lovely pale purple eyes.

Right now, she's wearing a white top with a light pink ribbon and trimmings. She wears a pink jacket with white sleeves. There are two bright pink stripes on the left side sleeve and one cotton candy pink on the right side sleeve, her jacket had a cotton candy pink hood, on the back of her jacket is a cute picture of a pig holding a heart with wings in a white color with pink outlines. She wears a pair of light blue denim shorts with two red lines on the sides. She wears a pair of white stockings and a pair of sky blue and white sneakers with pink laces.

Mylie had her soccer cleats with her which is a pink and white color. With some light blue and yellow lightning bolt patterns. She even decorated her cleats with some cute pink little hearts. She got these cleats as a birthday present from her cousin a year ago.

This girl loves none other than football. She adores football so much, especially from the other realm.
She was still watching the soccer match between Raimon and an unknown opponent when a ball suddenly hit the water making the image or "video" that she's been watching just vanished.
"Hey!!" She cried.
"Sorry!" A voice apologized. It was her best friend, Alison Pockette and with her is a girl, but she's really small, small as a doll.

"Hey, Alison!" Mylie greeted her bestie. Then she turned to the girl. "Um. Are you...?"
"Cici. I'm Cici Pipsqueak. We were classmates." The girl said. "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry I didn't noticed you because..uhh.." Cici sighed. "Yes, I know. Because I'm short.."
"But, you're so adorable!" Mylie said, "It makes me want to pick you up and hold you and cuddle you like a cute plush doll!" Cici blushes and giggles.

Alison Pockette had a fair skin, a platinum blonde faded to vermilion curled hair which is styled into a waterfall braid. She had a light blue ribbon on the back of her hair. She had bangs that is strawberry blonde color with curled forelocks in the same color. She had two silvery and gold glittery hair clips on both sides of her hair. She had a pair of ocean blue eyes. Alison appears to be tall and she is in a perfect fit.

She wears a striped red and white long sleeved shirt, a deep blue denim cropped top short sleeved jacket with light blue trimmings. She wears a black belt with rhinestones, a pair of grayish blue skinny ripped jeans and a pair of white boots.

Cici Pipsqueak is a very short mouse girl in a size of a plush doll. She had a fair skin with an adorable pink rosy cheeks and a pink tiny mouse nose. Her eyes are brown. Her hair is bright pink with pale gray and white streaks and it styled into a mouse shaped buns. She had a left side swept curled fringes. She had curled forelocks framing on her face. She had a cute pale blue bow with light pink polka-dots on her left hair bun. On the back, she had a long  light pink hair which is tied into a lower thin ponytail and the hair reaches the floor, but the end is curled and its not laying down but standing between the air or the ground so it acted as a tail. A cute swirly mouse tail.