2. EVER BRIGHT'S FOOTBALL TEAM!

Mylie's POV

I suddenly felt someone holding my shoulder.
"Hey!" A voice called.
"Huh?!" I turned around, and standing behind me is a girl. "Um. Yes?" I asked her, wanted to know what does she need.
"I think you're in my seat!" She angrily said and glared at me. Oh no! I'm sitting in this girl's seat! 
"Would you mind please move?! I already own this spot!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" I apologized, just then she chuckled. "Just playing with ya! Hi. I'm Briar. Briar Bakers, I see you're also a newbie like us." The girl said, then she smiled and took my hand for a shake.
"I'm Mylie Shaine."
"It's so epic to meet you!" Briar said.
Just then, another girl came. "Hi! I'm Kat Ruby! I love your hair! It's so cute!" Then, she touched my hair.

"Uh. Thanks..."

"Kat! You're making her uncomfortable!" A boy spoke, I  looked at him with a shocked or surprised expression all of a sudden.. Woah! No way! He's....
"Hi. I'm-"
"Damian Fires!?"
The boy chuckled, "I know I look just like that guy. But, my name is Freddie Alden. Those guys over there are Collin NorthMan and Isaac LakeStone" Freddie pointed at the two boys.

"Hey!"

"What's up?"

"Woah! You really do look just like him! It's almost like you're his younger brother!"

Freddie then laugh nervously. "It's because I had that guy's spitting image. Some people always mistaken me as Damian Fires." He said.
"Some of his fangirls even mistaken me for him." The both of us giggled.

A really big girl then approached us and she greeted me. "Hi. I'm Gumdrop Houser. I hope we could be friends." I smiled at her.
"And, In Nikolai Zanders. Some people called me, little ninja fanboy!" A short boy said. "Because, I really love all about ninjas!" He then start doing some weird ninja moves. I giggled at it.

Narrator's POV

A few hours later. While everyone's chatting, getting to know each other. The door burst open and a man who's wearing a strange set of clothes that are from the 60's entered the room.

"Good morning. You all must be my new students who will be joining this year. I'm Ludwick Ludwig. Your advisor, teacher and mentor. I don't care what you could called me. I hope that some of you will survive in this classroom of mine! But, I'm afraid that some of you will not! And-"

Someone  knocked the at the door interrupting Mr. Ludwig all of a sudden. "Come in!"
The door opened and a woman walked in. "Hello! I am so sorry to disturb you all!" She said.
"Oh. It's alright, besides. We haven't even started class yet. May I help you, ma'am?"
"Yes! I'm here for my son!"
"Mom?!" Freddie suddenly exclaimed, then he got up from his seat and went to the woman. "What in the world are you doing here?!" He asked his mom.
"Oh. Freddie! I'm here because, I think you forgot to bring your important things!" Mrs. Alden said.
"Oh no, mom! Please don't! Not in this classroom!" He begged.

Mrs. Alden pulled something from her bag. It was a pink teddy bear plush toy. "You forgot to bring Mr. Pinky Boop with you. You would always bring him around." Mrs. Alden said.

"It's because, I was only six! And, mom! I don't need to bring Mr. Pinky Boop anymore or don't need him anymore! I already outgrown him!"

"Freddie! Mr. Pinky Boop is your most favorite plushy! I can't believe you decided to forget about him! Little boys should not forget their precious toys that they always cherished it so much!"

"I'm a freakin' teenager now!! And, would you mind?! Please go away before you'll embarrassed me even further?!"

"Oh. Fine, I'll leave! But, Mr. Pinky Boop is staying here with you!"