5. EVER BRIGHT VS STARRY STARNIGHT!

Aenon's POV

That girl... I can't believe she just blocked Ethan's powerful shoot. Who is she anyway? Not to mention, that girl had some skills.

"Mylie. Not a bad move for a first year like you." One of the Ever Bright members said the one with the frosty blue hair who's wearing a white fedora with a blue ribbon.

First year?! So, she's only a beginner?! No. If she's still a beginner she should not had any experience in football, but still. How is she good at playing football?

"Hey, Capt. What's da matter?" The goalie, Moose Antlerson asked me. "Oh. Uh. It's nothing." I said.
"Is there something distracting you?" Aries Woolsen asked me too.
"No. Not at all."
"Okay. If you say so, chief."

Narrator's POV

"The scoreboard hadn't changed yet! The scores are still zero! None of the teams had scored yet! Who will win this match?!"

The Ever Bright student council are all watching the match and some of them are not impressed.

"Gosh. That team is going to be so hilarious when they lose." One of the members said.

"Yeah. They're going to be Ever Bright's huge disgrace! They'll ruin our image!"

"They're nothing but a bunch of weak little losers!"

The other members of the student council all started to laugh and insulting the football team, the council president is just in silence.

"That girl. What she just did...That was so stupid of her!"

"Yeah! What an embarrassment! She's such an embarrassment!"

"Hahahahaha! Agreed!"

"Will you guys please be quiet?!" The council president suddenly spoke ordering the other members.

Back at the field, Mylie passes the ball to Blake but the ball got stolen by Leon and he passes it to Scorpio. Ophelia slide tackled him but she missed because Leon just passed the ball to Ethan, while the dark dragon receive the ball from him someone suddenly bumped into him and the two of them fell. The one who bumped into him is Mylie.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized.
"No. It's alright! Oh no. My hair got tangled to your spikes!"
"Eh?! Oh no. Here let me remove them."
"No, no. It's fine. It's my hair."

The two of them were having a trouble with their hair that just got tangled together, while they were busy with this. They did not notice someone's jealous aura.

"That girl...!! Is she trying to steal my Ethan?! I won't let her! I'll give her, her funeral!" Spinel cried in total rage and jealousy.

The referee helped the two and both of them finally got separated. The game continues. Spinel glares at Mylie  giving her a gazing murderous threat.

Mylie's POV

Wow. I can't believe I just got closed to one of my football idols. This is a really lucky day for me. But, that girl just angrily glared at me. Was that Ethan Drakes' girlfriend? Oh. She's really mad at me so jealous, welp. I can't blamed her.

The sound of the whistle was just been heard and that means, it's the end of the first half and none of the teams scored yet.

At our bench shelter, we are having a team meeting. Our manager gave us each some waters and towels.

"Mylie. Is your leg okay?" Freddie asked me with concerned.
"Yeah. It's fine. No need to worry." I said to him with a reassuring smile. "Hmph. You idiot! That was really dumped of you! You're such an embarrassment of this team!" Gretchen said to me sarcastically. "Gretchen! You should had thank her because she prevented the ball to go into the net! Thanks to her, our opponent didn't made a score!" Mariela told her.