5.

. . . . . . ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ . . . . .

(Next chapters are gonna be a little sad lol)

At night.

We went to a cafe to get coffee, since it's cold on the car even if we have air conditioner plus, we should have energy for a 3-hour ride.

When we left, she started talking about why she wanted to learn how to drive.

Shuhua had a friend, where she fell in love for the first time as they met, her friend always drove her to her company where she worked.

But not until years later Shuhua confessed to her thinking they both had mutual feelings for each other.

When she confessed at that same day, the next day was her worst nightmare, she woke up with tears in her eyes while watching the news.

24-year-old woman found dead close to the place where she lived, she got murdered by someone while she was just coming back to her house.

—Since that day, I closed contact with anyone even my friends or people I know, I became depressed and feeling empty because of how harsh love was and still is—.

I hugged her tight, I knew it was wrong, but it was the only thing that came to my mind.

—She was the only thing left that I could have loved or cared about, and now she's gone—. She grasped her hand on to my shoulder letting her tears slip through her cheeks.

I began patting her head, and she dig deep into the collar of my hoodie, trying to calm herself she continued.

 —I needed to do something since work is the only thing that keeps me alive, taxis are so damn expensive, so I bought a car but didn't know how to drive— She ended in a whisper.

—It's okay Shuhua, let it out, I'm here— She only nodded and buried her face in my neck again, I could only move my head above hers.

After 10 minutes, she stopped crying and started to breath normally, her eyes were puffy and red.

Cute

 Is all I could've think of.

As I stared at her, she stared back, I only could give her a sweet smile for comfort, surprisingly she gave a short smile back.

It made her feel good somehow, and I was happy it worked since I'm trash at comforting people in their very hard times.

—Don't be sad anymore, I'm here for you, your new friend— As someone older than her, I'm willing to take responsibility of her even though I only met her for 3 hours by now.

— I guess, I just needed to release this stressing feeling, thank you Unnie. — She said to me while giving a sad smile, I was the happiest not even noticing she used honorifics to address me.

—Whenever you want, we're here to have fun — I said as she lets go off my shoulder.

She nodded and put her seatbelt on, I did the same trying to fix my seat and turn on the van.

The ride would take a while, so I glanced and told her to sleep since it's better for her.

— Go to sleep Shu, it's going to take a while and get into the highway— I whispered, since I was worried that she might fall asleep during our training, she must be really tired from crying.

 She quietly grabbed the blanket from behind and covered her whole body, just as later with her eyes closed.

I could only smile at the image of a cute girl sleeping, it makes me feel proud of myself caring for another person and not just myself.

And so, after 2 hours, we went through an open highway close to the forest, basically isolated from everything and everyone, not a single car in the way.

It was a perfect highway to train and not cause any trouble, it wasn't that cold outside for some reason too.

—Wake up Shu, it's been 2 hours and we arrived — Trying to wake her up, I started to grab the blanket off, she frowned in annoyance.

That didn't work 

I unlocked the door and went off the car, going to the other side where the girl is, there was no other option but wake her up myself.

—I said wake up, we can't waste time — I opened the door, unlocked her seatbelt and turned the front lights inside the car.

 Trying to wake her up again I grabbed her torso with both hands, but didn't I know, I was on top of her by now.

The latter started moving, maybe it was because of the weight she felt in her lap.

— What are you doing? I'm awake — Her response surprised me, there was little space, and I there was some friction between our bodies.

— What we're you trying to do? You're on top of me, idiot — I could only blush, she was right, what am I thinking, the good thing is that I woke her up by now.

— I'm sorry...— I said pouting, I saw her eyes were slightly open, she seemed mad but at the same time smiling and her eyes were now. . .shining.

— It's nothing, sorry for calling you Idiot — She, now was feeling guilty for disrespecting her elder for an unintentional accident.

—It's okay Shuhua, now shall we go back to-- huh? — I couldn't finish since she grabbed me by the shoulders and hugged me tight.

I was confused and surprised, her body felt so warm like there was no cold from outside, I was sitting on top of her so I could see her beautiful face from below, just to see her eyes shining more than they were and her big smile...

That fucking beautiful smile, makes me feel things I haven't experienced ever since, I missed this happy feeling of being hugged by someone, sadly just by the thought of it tears fell down through my cheeks.

You can make me feel emotions I never felt in years by just a smile.

— Unnie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry...— She was surprised and got alarmed when I started crying, it was cute seeing her worried about me, that make me smile a little.

Instead of crying, I giggled a little now even though the pain was still there, I could only admire the cute girl I had below me.

— Don't worry about me, I'm just overwhelmed about the sudden hug, it reminds me of a sad memory, that's all — I said explaining while smiling at her.

—Oh, alright—.

A comfortable silence invaded the car.

—Can we just hug until you cooldown, Unnie? — As a response I nodded, I hugged her tight than before, and my mind went empty, enjoying the feeling of her arms.

                                                      . . . . . . ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ . . . . .