9.

There she was, standing by the door entrance looking awfully gorgeous, it felt unreal seeing her like this, though I had many questions around my head and had to be answered.

Something tells me Yuqi and Soyeon had this planned, with the exception of Minnie which the fact that she's in the same room I am is bothering me.

—Miyeon Unnie? what are you doing here??— She finally spoke cutting my thoughts, and so I took a moment to adjust myself and not try looking like a fool, the fool I am for her.

—Oh, hey Shu, I didn't know you were a trainee— I said walking towards her and going for a hug and then trying to kiss her cheek.

—Unnie you can't do that here— She said trying to liberate herself from me, though that was unsuccessful leaving me to mark her cheek with my lipstick.

Finally letting go, I saw how the other girls were deeply staring at us, but what stood out the most to me was Minnie's surprised stare at the back of the room.

It went silent for 10 seconds where Minnie and I stared at each other, It could be easily told there was sadness and hate sending in our eyes.

Either way I did not care at all about her nor the past right now, and so I quickly switched to the girls walking towards the center of the room.

—Miyeon Unnie, I didn't know you knew Shuhua? — Soyeon quietly said to me sitting at my side.

—Well, Shuhua and I met through car lessons thanks to Yuqi— I said, smiling and remembering how fun yesterday was staying with her.

Minnie unnoticeably frowned with what seemed curiosity, by this it only means one thing.

I'm sure you'll come wanting to talk when this meeting is over, which I really don't want to happen.

—I see, well I guess the surprise was a successful failure— I cracked a laugh following by Soyeon giggling, Yuqi seems to get the funniest friends.

—You're right Soyeon, Miyeon had met and know everyone here— Yuqi said.

—Oh wait, Miyeon Unnie does this mean you know Minnie Unnie? — Soyeon frowned, at that moment I gulped as I became nervous, I could see Minnie got surprised too.

Yuqi laughed awkwardly covering Soyeon's mouth with her hands quickly, though it was too late.

Shuhua seemed to notice the tension too, suddenly the atmosphere felt like I was about to breakdown.

But successfully I could manage to control and hide my emotions, I quickly adjusted myself and nodded to Soyeon.

—Yes, we met before— I forced a smile trying to look normal as possible, Minnie on the other hand didn't buy it but she followed whatever I said and forced a smile.

My eyes still staring at her with hate and disappointment.

—Hi again, Miyeon— Minnie spoke to break the silence though she avoided eye contact which made me feel calm but frustrated.

Every time I don't want to see you, you keep coming back.

Surprisingly, I felt a soft hand brushing against mine, curious about the action my gaze went to my left hand being held by shuhua's hand.

Suddenly it felt comforting, and it kept me strong from the verge of crying, I sent a shy smile to her, grasping her hand softly, but Shuhua got interested to the wall and switched her eyes direction.

Later on, Yuqi and Soyeon continued bickering on and on, while Minnie remained silent for the rest of the time.

I kept catching her glances directed to us, even though she may think it went unnoticeable, having to remark too she kept sharing some stares at Shuhua for explanation.

However, Shuhua didn't mind since she got drawn into Yuqi and Soyeon's bickering.

—You guys are losers; I still won that match!!— Shuhua yelled meanwhile Yuqi got up to attack back turning the conversation into yelling and screaming from both.

—Girls stop fighting over that stupid game— Soyeon said rolling her eyes and signaling Minnie to say something, though she only nodded.

Strange, she seems hesitant about something.

After that, Soyeon decided to invite all of us to her house and spent the night there.

It didn't seem much of a burden, but I saw Minnie trying to pull me away and strike up a conversation between us.

Before Soyeon could open her door, she came and whispered something through my ear, only hearing a time and a place to meet.

I acted like I ignored it, and nothing happened, but this conversation could end it all for once.

And today hopefully it's the day I'll be free from you.

(short chapter since i'm working on the 10th rn, so enjoy this one so i can continue tmr, good night!! // oh also Minnie is Miyeon's ex not her friend so i fixed that in chapter 1, sorry (?)