14.

Miyeon came back to her apartment, tired of shopping she lied on her bed. It was five in the afternoon and it was getting late. Yet the thought of the girl with dark brownish hair could not leave her mind. Miyeon wanted to see Shuhua and thank her for taking care of her in that embarrassing night.

But Miyeon also knew she was way too shy to text Shuhua or call her on the phone, obviously the latter would be occupied. Bored because nothing was happening, she went to the living room and decided to text Yuqi if she could hit her place and hang out.

—Sup Miyeon— Yuqi said entering the apartment, while also punching lightly the shoulders of her Korean friend.

—Stop— She grabbed Yuqi violently forcing her to enter quickly and ended up falling.

—Seriously? Alright now tell me what's so important— Yuqi said standing up and going to the living room.

Miyeon knew this was coming, Yuqi always wanted to see what was going on with her friends, especially since she was speculating one of her friends might have feelings for one another, of course only Yuqi would know about this one way or another.

—What are you talking about? I came here to hang out— Miyeon said plainly but Yuqi didn't buy that.

—Cut it Miyeon, you're probably thinking about Shuhua— Yuqi said smiling devilishly, sitting down on the couch grabbing the controller, passing forward on the television.

Miyeon could only make a shocked and angry face, a little blush appearing on her face.

—I really don't know what you are talking about— Miyeon sat down and snatched the controller.

By this, Yuqi turned around facing her friend and gave her an "I understand" face, or something like that.

—Listen Miyeon, it's been like what, a decade? since you ever liked someone as much as you like Shuhua— Yuqi said grabbing the controller and pausing the movie. Miyeon only rolled her eyes and moved her direction to Yuqi's.

—I know you like Shuhua and I also know you want to move forward and forget- — Yuqi said with a desperate voice, mocking Miyeon a bit.

—Song Yuqi— Miyeon warned Yuqi before she decided to kick her off her apartment, Yuqi obliged nervously.

—Alright, alright, what I mean to say is, perhaps Shuhua might be the one you truly can spend your life with— Yuqi said seriously to her friend, she knew how drawn Miyeon was to Shuhua since day one from them meeting on that driving practice day, even though it mostly seemed like a date thanks to Miyeon.

—Honestly, Shuhua has been hurting too, yet she is slowly opening her heart again to you— Miyeon nodded slowly, processing Yuqi's words in silence.

Deep down though, Miyeon never wanted to relive the horrible times she spent without her ex-lover present, she hated it and would hate to repeat it again. She didn't know if Shuhua truly liked her, she also knew Shuhua wasn't like Minnie. And the loss they both went through, that's what connects them the most.

Now Miyeon was fine with asking Shuhua out, what she wasn't fine with was the risk of losing yet another friendship based on love that was flourishing slowly. Miyeon would break if she loses Shuhua completely.

—Yuqi, do you think Shuhua likes me? —Miyeon asked and all she wanted was sincerity. Yuqi stayed silent, thinking about it. 

—Well, I know she has liked you since you both met, and she helped you with your problems too. Both publicly and privately— Yuqi said.

—With all this, I would say part of her cares for you and actually likes you— Yuqi shrugged.

The conversation ended there with Miyeon still having many questions but less solutions. The thought of Shuhua liking her made her smile the whole day. But Minnie coming to the place also scared her.

She really wanted Shuhua to be her friend and girlfriend. But she was uneasy about Minnie being there and watching every step both of them take. Like she was jealous.

____________________

Minnie arrived at the cemetery, walking to her dearest friend's tomb. She missed Soojin, and she wanted to tell Soojin a million times how bad of a friend Minnie was. She also talked about Miyeon and the desire to retake their relationship again even if it was almost impossible to achieve. Minnie really craved Soojin's advice.

—See you later, Soojin— Minnie said and dropped the bouquet of flowers, and left.

She arrived at her house and started making plans, she really wanted to take Miyeon on a date, yet she also knew she was bound to get rejected.

The best she could do was wait for tomorrow and ask her on a friendly date, to reconciliate and be friends again. Yes, that was Minnie's goal, for now.

The first step was to make Shuhua understand that she wanted to be with her ex-girlfriend and make things right this time. She hoped the taiwanese would understand her. There was this part of her that wanted to make Shuhua jealous so she could back down, due to her feelings.

It was bad and she would feel bad, but she really wanted Miyeon, she had to get Miyeon.

Minnie then goes to her phone and looks back on some old photos, it was christmas and both her and Miyeon were smiling at the camera. Minnie missed those times, and she regrets leaving Miyeon. She always regretted saying those awful things too. Where she lost everything.

The printing machine sounded, making copies of each photo, Minnie smiled and took each of them to decorate her studio with. Finally, she grabbed the last one, but her smile dropped and she saw the five of them together and hugging. It was their first meeting.

She saw both Shuhua and Miyeon next to each other smiling and pointing at each other, meanwhile Minnie was hugging Yuqi with a neutral face.

This was wrong, and it was impossible, Miyeon still dislikes her and moved on. That was one of the truths.

The other truth is that the taiwanese girl also had feelings for Miyeon. Minnie took the photo and ripped it apart so that the two girls were separated, she saw the time and it was getting late.

She saved it for later and went back to sleep, after all, tomorrow was the date with Miyeon, and time to fix things and hopefully go back to how it was with her ex-girlfriend.