⚠️ Read First⚠️

This book contains swearing/bad words. Read at your risk.

Before y'all argue about the date that took place in FNAF 3 which I believed is around 2023. For the timeline of Transformers, it's gonna take place in Season 2 and onwards.

For the FNAF timeline, Don't blame me aight?

The FNAF timeline is confusing and stuff that I have to rewatched Matpat and others so many times to get used to the theories and timelines.

So, if some the things I mention in the book is wrong related to FNAF or maybe Transformers Prime, correct me.

Also there are some things that are illogical and doesn't make sense but then again, pretend it does.

Since this is FNAF we're talking about, it's gonna be a bunch of mixed up theories and most of them are not confirmed yet so far, least I think so.

So remember, they are all just theories which aren't confirmed or canon which means don't need to argue in the comments.

Also, there can be errors along the way cause I may forgot some important points. So I'll have to watch either Markiplier to play FNAF 3 and as well watch all seasons of Transformers.

Also, a quick note, some episodes from transformers prime may not match with the actual show so it can be mixed up.

Heads up, there could be some easters eggs along the way, like references from a song or a movie or anything and if you know what I mean then you know ✨

You may begin reading.