° Chapter Twenty °

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

“Michael”

“Michael, you won't die”

“You won't die..”

“Not now..”

“I need you”

“We need you”

They need you”

“So be strong and be full”

“We are free thanks to you”

“And you'll be free soon”

“Only...if you wish”

“To...be free”

“MEGATRON!!! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD AND TEAR EVERYTHING APART!”

Smokescreen yelled in rage as he tried to budge away from Bumblebee and Bulkhead's grasp.

“Oh but look, he's not dying. Well, he is already dead after all”

Michael feel every parts of his body heating up. He can feel the liquid flowing through him. The purple liquid affecting his body in some way.

“D-Don't..give your home up, you got the children and.. that's enough! If I die then I'll die, it doesn't matter anyway”

“Oh no you're not dying Michael, not ever!”

Smokescreen tried to keep his emotion in check. Jack, Raf and Miko couldn't stand seeing Michael in that condition.

“Oh but will you? Seeing how your living dead human being, I wonder what the outcome would be when you're being flowed with dark energon”

Megatron turned to face Starscream, “Now the last key? In exchange for your new pet, I won't keep him anyway”

He said, Starscream showing the pod and even scratch the pod just like he did with Jack's.

“Ugh, stop..that!”

Michael couldn't focus at all. His mind is all over the place. Tired, nauseous and overwhelmed. All he wanted to do now is to rest, to sleep.

Smokescreen willingly walked up to him and exchange the last omega key and received Michael as he joined the others, he immediately checked on his partner.

“M-Michael? Are you okay? Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I-”

“Why..are you.. apologizing..? This is..nothing, I'm fine..I just feel..sleepy..”

“No, don't! If you do we'll never know when you'll wake up!”

Everyone watched Michael, worried of how the dark energon might affect him.

“We need to get back to base, or else he might actually die this time”

Smokescreen said with a pleading tone. He clearly did not want to lose Michael. Arcee and Bumblebee can see the rookie so worried for his human partner, like Arcee for Jack and Bumblebee for Raf.

Optimus watched closely, Michael's breathing was slowing down and so was his expression. It showed that he was getting tired and no doubt he would lose consciousness very soon.

“Now that's out of the way..”

Optimus turn and glared at the Decepticons, as Megatron asked Starscream.

“Is the space bridge locked on target?”

“Per your instructions, Lord Megatron”

“Excellent..”