° Chapter Two °

[ Michael's P.O.V ]

I felt more anxious that I should be, not because I'm surrounded by gigantic robots. Million times bigger than an animatronic but the fact they're all staring at me is making me uncomfortable.

"Sorry Optimus, we tried to lure the Decepticons away from the town and if we had taken them out sooner, he wouldn't be involved and continue on with his life"

Smokescreen said as he sounded guilty.
The taller one, Optimus nodded as he lands his hand on his shoulder plate.

"No need to apologize Smokescreen, you did what you could. After all, the Decepticons have been more active lately so it's understandable. However, we should definitely be more vigilant next time when we're fighting them. To avoid even more humans to get caught up in this fight"

He looked back down at us as he kneel down so he can get a closer look. They sure are huge. Also debating if they're an actual being or some kind of very advance artificial intelligence. More concerning, if they're part of my father's work. I would be doomed.

Though, they don't seem like any of my father's work. So hopefully they actually aren't or else, this situation would just be even worse.

Even though I'm searching for him, I found out that those animatronics he built in the underground location were actually meant to capture children. Those blueprints exposed what his work was all about. That was my most concern, which is why I'm searching for him.

To find answers, why did they made them? Where has he been and most importantly, why would he want to capture children?

Optimus then spoke, specifically to me.
I figured that they would be confused of why I would be wearing my mask but thankfully no one asked.

"What's your name young man?"

I paused for split moment. Like I had forgotten who I was until I collected myself and answered.

"M-Michael.."

It was their turn to look stunned when they heard my voice.

"Whoa"

The bulky one said while the other one that has the colour theme of a Bee whirrs in response to my surprise, I understand him.

:What a unique voice..:

I bit my lips while the anxiety creeps at the back of my neck. While trying to hide the fact that I got another compliment again. Shockingly for my odd creepy voice.

I don't blame them either, after regaining my body back just after I vomited Ennard out. My voice changed completely. Who's Ennard? That's someone you'll learn to know eventually.

Optimus cleared his throat and continued.

"Michael, I apologize that you have been involved in this war. You see, we are an autonomous robotic organisms from the planet, Cybertron. We are here to protect your planet and humankind from our enemy, the Decepticons. We are also known as, Autobots."

I stared like I was in a daze as I slowly processed the given information before asking a question. "Uh...I-I...see, if you... don't mind and not to be rude...why...are they here?"

Optimus answered. "That is because our planet is uninhabitable ravaged by centuries of civil war"

"Ah...a war..is that right?"

Then the girl butted in. "Yep! So, they're here to protect the humans and because they're refugees. Since you were caught by their enemy, Decepticons, you have no choice but to be taken here to be under their protection from the Decepticons since they now know you're part with the Autobots!"