° Chapter Fifteen °

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

He watched as how his little brother's body droop from the jaw of Fredbear. Blood dripping from the lower jaw and how the blood splattered over him and his friends.

The blood stream from the jaw all the way to the floor. With his widen eyes and trembling body. The restaurant were filled with horrified screams.

Everyone was alarmed by the sudden crowd going berserk on what they had witnessed. Trying to leave the restaurant in a rush.

Parents carrying their children in her protective arms and hurried along with the panicking crowd.

Michael's friends quickly left the scene leaving him frozen on the spot.

“E...E-Evan...?”

You killed him

You killed HIM

He watched from above to see his adolescent self being tied up with some kind of wires hanging by his head. Forcing to look in front of him. The window, reflecting himself as he saw through the glass and saw the figure behind it.

He was tricked, manipulated into thinking they were actually 'helping' him.
Perhaps he actually wanted help as to why he reluctantly followed the voice 'guiding' him. In the end, it backfired brutally.

Michael went awoke startling himself that he had passed out. Probably from his overthinking of negativity. He could tell that some time had passed by as he sweep his feet off the medical bed as he made his way out from the med bay to check on what's going on with the Autobots now. 

“Damn my head hurts for a corpse..”

He lift his head up to see what they have been up to. Only to see Ratchet is the only Autobot in the base which could mean that the others are on a mission.

Even after Smokescreen passed, which the Autobots still didn't know that Michael overheard them. He still felt hurt since the others doesn't seem that affected over his passing. Maybe they were holding it in like he does. Only to meet with someone he thought was supposed to be gone.

There he saw the ground bridge appearing revealing Optimus Prime emerging from it and someone behind him. The other Autobots stood and watched to see who it was. Only to be stunned upon the figure's arrival or perhaps returning.

“Smokescreen?!”

Bulkhead's voic sounded surprised but a hint of relief as well. Smokescreen stepped into the base with a grin and raised what looked like some kind of key but in a very inhumane shape key.

“And omega key number one”

Said the rookie, Arcee was the most shocked among the Autobots.

“But..how? I mean I saw you!”

He lift his arm up and showed an item locked around his wrist. “I, uh, decided to borrow the phase shifter”

He told them and Ratchet turned to face him. “Again?” Ratchet joined them. Gathering around Smokescreen.

“Good thing too, the wave from the blast hit me like a wrecking ball!”

He said as he recalled back to the moment Megatron swing his dark star saber and let out a blast hitting Smokescreen as he collide into the wall only to emerge through it.