° Chapter Eighteen °

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

He snapped.

Michael swing his legs and aim it at the chest of the animatronic while being choked, his hands trying to keep Springtrap gripping tighter around his sore throat.

It succeeded in getting him off guard and with the slim chance, Michael swing his arms about and jab his elbow right at Springtrap's jaw. Asserting more force which made him stagger backwards and releasing his servos from Michael's throat.

With the animatronic blinded by hatred, Michael was blinded by rage.

He forcedly swing a punch at the animatronic and it stumbled back even more, but as he tried for another an attempt.

His flying arm was caught as Springtrap gripped it and twist it slightly. Earning a hoarse grunt from Michael as he tried to manage his arm to not be completely twist.

“You can't win against me..son, I'm going..to break you apart piece by piece....you.. traitor, suffer..just like me but..worse”

Michael hissed while with his other hand grabbing his teaser from his back pocket. He stared at the hatred eyes of the animatronic before him.

“Why...can't you just back..down? What..more do you want to achieve..? You..already killed more children, and you're already..suffering so why can't you just...let go..?!”

“Because I always come back”

In a quick swift move, Michael jabbed his teaser right at the lower jaw of the animatronic and zapped him repeatedly.

Hearing the horrified and screeching scream from the animatronic as he let Michael's arm go and drop to his knees to bear the zapping pain electrocuted his lower jaw to all parts of the body.

Michael stepped back and turn around to make a run for it. But as he expected, it was not easy. He was knock off to his feet when something had hit him on the back. He glance over his shoulder to see a scrap of metal laying beside him.

Springtrap tossed it at Michael to prevent him from escaping. He clearly wanted to let him stay, to let him suffer with him.

But the cost was that it scrape the back of Michael's uniform as he can feel it from behind being torn and even felt his body sting whenever he moves.

Lifting himself up from the cold surface, as the animatronic got back up to his feet and locked eyes with one another.

“Why...can't you just stay with me?! I'm your Father!”

“A father who wants to kill his own son for satisfaction and hatred!”

Springtrap charged at the security guard as Michael dodge by lowering himself and stepping to the side when the animatronic tumble over and hit the desk by the waist.

Since Michael had bend his knees to dodge the charge, Springtrap glance at the side and pounced like a cheetah. So fast that Michael barely had time to react as Springtrap pinned him down and with one hand free started punching.

Every part of Michael's body. The most he punched was the stomach, well at least since when he punched. He felt flat. As if he didn't had any organs anymore, but also slightly rough and he injured himself in the middle of it.

Turns out, he scrape his hand with the metal inside of Michael's stomach. Screeching out in response. Michael tried to kick the animatronic away but he was exhausted from being punched everywhere.

That suddenly Michael was stunned to see the phantom animatronics appeared in front of Michael but not facing him but at Springtrap.

They jumped at Spingtrap, startling the animatronic. As one by one jumpscared him. Ballon boy, Freddy, Chica and Foxy appeared. When they evaporated like mist.