° Chapter Eleven °

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

Michael attempted to run but as he predicted he was snatched by the claw of the Insecticon and yank him upwards. Gripping it quite tight that Michael was troubling to breath.

"Ugh!"

He glared up at the Insecticon who had caught him. All of them looked the same so he doesn't know who is really holding him right now. He gritted his teeth and ends up smirking.

"Guess you're winner congrat..big bug"

The Insecticon held Michael higher and howled so loud as if showing off that he had found the him first. And it irritated some of the others that one of them tried to snag Michael out from the Insecticon who found him.

It was so fierce that the grip tighten that Michael gagged out when he felt his remaining organs and the scraps left behind the entity, Ennard pierce together.

His breathing was more heavier and even felt like he was going to black out in the worst timing ever. With his vision getting blurry and his head ached with dizziness and the blood slowly leaking out from his mouth.

He can feel his whole body weaken and he fought to stay conscious. If he were to be unconscious at least not in this situation.

"Okay not gonna lie, this hurts...like hell.."

As the champion Insecticon tried to kept Michael to himself since he found him first. More tried to snatch Michael from the champion.

"If I end up dying... that's better than living knowing suffering if I live.."

As if the fate had heard that, instead of granting his thought. The fate granted something else.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU STINKY INSECTICON!"

A familiar voice yelled out that catch the Insecticons before getting blasted by the face which caught the Insecticons off guard and as well release his grip on Michael.

"Ah sh-"

He felt the gravity pushed him to the ground only to be caught before he could reach the cold rough surface.

:Gotcha!:

A voice said sounding relieve to see Michael again and out from the hands of the Insecticons. His head wasn't in a right state but he manage to get a clear look on who saved him.

"B-B-Bumblebee..?"

His voice came out like a whisper. Bee finally turn his focus on Michael to check on his condition only for his optics to grow wide when he saw Michael's exposed face.

:Michael?! Are you alright? You don't....look very good:

Michael nodded slowly as he wipe the black blood from continuing to drip more from his lips. "Yeah...don't worry, trust me...I've..been worse"

:But you're b-bleeding!-:

"Bumblebee! Did you get Michael?"

Arcee came after she and Bulkhead dealt with the Insecticons. Well most of them retreat as they were called by Megatron.

Bumblebee nodded as he showed Michael who was on both his servos. Arcee was next to be shocked by the appearance of Michael and the state he's in.

He raise his hand up. "I may be bleeding and I may look weird but please not now..until we get back to the base...I'll..explain everything"

His voice was getting slow and softer and sounded like he'll pass out in anytime now.

Arcee then put her digit on her comm link. "We got Michael and he's not in a good state, Ratchet we need a ground br-"