° Chapter One °

[ lemme know if you know the artist! I'll credit them, got it from Pinterest ]

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

"I look dead than ever.."

Michael snickered at himself, the reflection of the corpse glaring back at him.

His body, withered which made his body purple and the rotten smell of a corpse filled the atmosphere to which Michael is used to it.

He raise his hair up to see his face, so dried. He can see the stitches on both side of his cheeks that started from his mouth. Another from the side of his head and the rest are around his body.

He deeply inhaled before exhaling it as he left the bathroom after wiping himself with wet towel.

It's like not a dead body can even be showered right?

Shirtless and only his shorts remained, he flop on his messy wrinkled bed with a small bounce. He looked up at the ceiling, before taking a glance at his alarm clock.

"Alright...time to ready for work..."

"Once again..."

He stared at the table to see how messy the place was, after all, it's called Fazbear Frights: Horror Attraction. But he never thought it would be this messy.

He shrugged it off and lean against the chair. Knowing what to comes next as usual, the call.

Bingo

He heard the dialing of the phone call as he grabbed the phone and answered. Only to be surprised that he didn't recognize the voice.

"Hey-hey! Glad you came back for another night. I promise, it'll be a lot more interesting this time!"

He raised an eyebrow as he slide his chair closer to the desk. "Was someone else supposed to have their shift today?"

Then he blink when realization hit him harder, he smack his head. "Right, the one that used to call me is dead..."

"We found some-some great new relics over the weekend, and we're out tracking down a new lead right now! So, uh, let me just update you real quick then you can get to work!"

"The attraction opens in, like a week so we have to make sure everything works and nothing catches on fire! Uh, when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building and work their way toward you and pass you and out of the exit. Uh, yeah, you've officially become part of the attraction!"

"People really are allowed to come in? So the animatronics here..are not...haunted? But I don't see any animatronics so far...odd"

He brought his legs up to rest it at the desk. As he use his finger to twirl the handles of the phone. Listening.

"You'll be starring as....the security guard!"

"Haha...security huh?"

"So not only will you monitoring the people on the cameras as they pass through, you know, to make sure no one steals anything or makes out in the corner, but you'll also be part of the show! It'll make it feel really authentic, I think"

"Uh, now let me tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice and a Foxy head! Which we think could be authentic...then again it might just be another crappy cosplay. And we found a desk fan! Very old-school, metal thought so watch the fingers. Uh, heh, uh right now the place is basically just you know, flashing lights and spooky props"

"Uh, I honestly thought we'd have more by now, uh..if we don't have something really cool by next week, we may have to suit you up in a furry suit and make you walk around saying, "Boo!" Heh-heh, uh, but you know, like I said, we're trying to track down a good lead right now. Uh, some guy who helped design one of the buildings says that were like an extra room that got boarded up or uh something like that.."