° Chapter Seven °

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

"Huh? The place is in a short lockdown? All of a sudden?"

He mumbled looking at his phone with his brightness lowered. Laying on the couch as he's in the base of the Autobots. Getting a memo from the company of Fazbear Frights.

Stating that the place will be in a short lockdown due to an issue that the company struggles to settle. The only hint they gave was that the dayshift security guard isn't in a good condition. Not much explanation afterwards.

"What happened to him..?"

At first, it didn't ring any bells to him. He lift himself up from the couch and arch his back to relieve some parts of his body and turn to face the Autobots, looking more busier.

It was supposed to be his fourth shift today just after his third night but guess it'll be delayed until the place is reopened again. Michael is the only one on the base while the children are still at school.

He hasn't been long in the base. Smokescreen and Michael just arrived at least about seventeen minutes ago.

With the Autobots occupied. He slowly walked down the stairs and wandered off around the base. He really wanted to find somewhere dark and where he could be alone. It's how he spent his whole life anyway.

How he'd go home after fulfilling his shifts and watch some kind of dramatic yet romantic cartoon about of a vampire and a woman who has a child. Eating popcorn in the dark room with only the light source coming from his television.

Unbeknownst to Michael that he was being watched. As he pass by some corridors and made his way to the end of the hall and sit by the corner. It may not be dark but it was dim enough.

He whips out his phone again and reread the memo once more. Trying to analyze what's behind the message. What was the meaning of the lock down and what could have happened to the guy who works in the dayshift.

As moment of silence and concentration. It clicked him hard that he flinch when he got an idea of why the place was on lockdown.

He closed his phone and his hand went limp when he remembered something very important. Just a simple detail he had dismissed.

Him

The animatronic, he knew. It was obvious now that he knows or could only assume that his father must have attacked the guard during dayshift. Either mistaken Michael as him or, he might have done that to lure Michael in or it could be him going insane again.

Just like before...

"I didn't expect for that to happen so soon...it's not even that long for the company to open...I think..?"

He had his head against the wall and stared up at the ceiling. Thinking he was alone, he removed his mask temporarily to breathe easier.

He ruffled his brown dry hair before resting it on top of his head. Slouched down on the corner with his knees bearing against his chest.

"Knowing...what he's done. I can imagine what happened to..that guard..oh.god.."

He covered his mouth as he thought of one gruesome way to be attacked by his father. Springtrap. The familiar red liquid leaking out from the brutally beaten body.

Just thinking about it made him gagged as he shake his head to shove the image at the back of his head wanting it to be long forgotten or never existed in the first place.

He then pulled himself closer with his hands wrapping his knees and rested his chin on top of them.

“I still can't believe..of what he had done to..those innocent children..oh god..”