𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯...!

𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵

𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵

❛ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 ❜

━━━  ❛  ❪  maybe when the time is 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...  ❫  ❜

Peter Parker knew what he wanted out of life.

He wanted the simple life. He wanted a loving wife that was always there for him at his lowest. He wanted a job that he enjoyed. He wanted the two-story house with a white picket fence. He wanted a family.

Gwendolyn 'Wendy' Rosewood would've been able to give that to him had the incident never taken place.

The two had been sickeningly in love since they met when they were children. It wasn't until their sophomore year of high school did the two lovebirds start dating. They were one of those couples everyone envied. Always seen laughing and cuddling about, never giving a care about what the world thought of them.

They were written in the stars. They were the greatest love story anyone ever heard about. Until the incident.

Peter lost Wendy.

He lost her in their junior year of high school. It seemed as time went on around him since that day, it seemed everyone moved on and forgot but not Peter. How could he? She was the love of his life.

He was planning on proposing once they graduated. She already had a promise ring and all he had to do was switch it out. He had the ring and everything planned out. Until the incident.