ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ

WE'LL MEET AGAIN.
13. ❛ no time to die - billie eilish.

NED AND MJ STRUGGLED to hold on to the same pole while Stephen tried to contain the unstable spell. He failed, however, and unleashed the spell. Mj fell until the older Peter (2) grabbed her, and Stephen's Cloak of Levitation caught Ned. "Woah!" Ned gasped while being lifted down by the levitating cape.

Captain America's Shield from the Statue of Liberty rolled down by the water while Stephen remained at the statue's torch.

Still, on Goblin's glider, Peter smashed his fist onto the glider and found one of his pumpkin bombs. Goblin looked down at him, and Peter glared as he took one of the bombs. He activated the bomb and gave him a death glare before shoving the bomb onto the glider. The bomb detonated, causing the glider to break and Peter and Goblin to crash on the gigantic shield of the statue.

Ned was safely placed on the ground. "Thank you, Mr Cape, sir." He thanked the cape as the cape flew away.

"Ned!" Mj yelled and rushed towards him. Ned looked around until he finally found her and was suddenly attacked by her hug. "Gwen? Where is she?"

Mj pulled away from Ned and turned around, both of them spotting Wendy run at them. Wendy smiled in relief to see her friends alive and well. "Ned! Mj!"

Mj and Ned ran towards her and embraced her, careful not to hurt her arm. "You're alive, you're alive."

"You're alive," Ned exaggerated. "We saw you fall and Peter get taken by the Goblin, how?"

Peter got up and spotted his friends conversing and hugging. "Wendy!" Her eyes widened, and she immediately pulled away to look for Peter.

"Peter?" Wendy saw him on top of the shield.

"Ned! Mj!" Peter called out.

Mj raised her arms, waving to him. "Peter? Hey!"

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"We're okay!" Wendy replied, earning a sigh of relief from Peter. He thought she was dead after the fall and it would've been his fault again.

Goblin got up, causing Peter to turn to him, ready to fight him while his anger rose back up. Goblin tore his goggles away and began taunting Peter. "Poor Peter." He grinned wickedly. "Too weak to send me home to die. "

"No." Peter hissed, his glare sending shivers down everyone's spine. "I just wanna kill you myself."

Goblin smirked. "Attaboy!"

Peter angrily ran towards Goblin and began firing his webs while Goblin dodged them. Goblin threw a punch at Peter's gut, but Peter moved away and shot Goblin's foot with his web. Goblin's eyes widened as Peter threw a hard punch on the old man's face.

Goblin fell down, and Peter jumped up to deliver a fatal punch only to be dodged by Goblin, who rolled away.

Goblin released his blade from his arm, whistling when the shield dented. Peter jumped up as he dodged Goblin's blade before dodging again when he managed to strike back once more.

Peter punched Goblin's side until he was punched in the face. Goblin was able to cut through Peter's suit, causing him to hiss in pain, and his anger grew bigger.

Peter growled and threw another punch right at Goblin's face. Goblin roared and delivered a strike towards Peter, but Peter cut the blade off, webbing his shoulders to bring the old man down so he could kick his face. Peter slammed Goblin down on the ground and finally got the upper hand when Goblin was on his knees.

Wendy's eyes softened as she held onto the concrete barrier, watching Peter brutally sending punches on Norman's face. "He's not going to stop." She whispered, shaking her head whilst looking at Ned and Mj.

The two other Peters came to the scene and saw their younger version was continuing to punch Goblin's face. Peter (2) looked at the other Peter (3) and nodded at him. Wendy glanced behind her at both of them, settling her stare on the older one, "One of you has to stop him, please."

Peter was blind with rage and sent more punches to Goblin's face. Goblin was about to fall, but Peter grabbed him and punched him again. Goblin collapsed, and Peter panted heavily. Wendy, Mj, and Ned watched Peter grab Goblin's broken glider to end him.

Peter was too consumed by his anger and hatred towards the Green Goblin and raised his arms up to stab Goblin until his older variant stepped in between them and grabbed Peter's wrist to stop him. Peter growled as he tried to push the glider further to stab the Goblin, but Peter (2) didn't budge.

Peter (2) stared right into his younger variant and whispered one word, "Wendy."

Peter released a ragged breath and finally set the glider down. He huffed and was finally calmed down, but his eyes were still fueled with rage. Suddenly, Peter's (2) eyes widened when the Goblin's blade stabbed him from behind.

With Norman's cure, Peter (3) stopped in his tracks when he spotted his older self being stabbed. Goblin got up and looked at Peter. "She was there." Goblin sneered. "Because of you... I may have struck the blow. But you? You are the one that killed her."

Peter's eyes grew darker, furious from Goblin's words. Goblin chuckled as he spotted Wendy from afar, seeing the wound on her arm. "You couldn't even protect her. Such a failure. So weak." Peter glanced at Wendy as Goblin started cackling.

Peter (3) threw the cure toward Peter, and Peter immediately caught it. He stabbed the syringe at Goblin's neck harshly, pouring the cure inside of his body.

Norman fell down as Peter (2) smiled in relief, and Peter (3) panted. Norman's expression changed as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Peter?" He asked so softly. 

Peter didn't speak a word to him so Norman examined him before looking down to see the Peter he knows on the ground beside him. Norman swallowed thickly, looking back at Peter apologetically, "What have I done?"

Peter (3) ran towards Peter's (2) side.  "You okay?" Peter (3) asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm good." Peter (2) nodded. "I've been stabbed before."

Peter (3) nodded, "Good, good, good." Peter hurriedly approached the other duo and crouched down beside Peter (2). "Hey." He sighed.

Peter (3) turned to look at Peter. "Hey, nice catch."

Peter gave him a small smile, "Nice throw."

Suddenly, the sky was breaking even more from the unstable spell, and Stephen struggled to contain the individuals who wanted to come into this universe. Peter (2) glanced up, "Is that happening? Or am I dying?"

"Oh yeah, no, that's happening." Peter (3) reassured. "That's real."

"Are there people in the sky?"

Peter looked up at Stephen, who was still trying to contain the other variants from entering this world. "I gotta go." He told the other two Peters.

Peter (3) nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, got him."