sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ

WE'LL MEET AGAIN.
09. ❛ safe and sound - taylor swift.

SUDDENLY, NED CALLS OUT to Peter, all three Peters look over to him and stood up. The fact that all of them point to each other in utter confusion amused Wendy slightly.

"Yeah?" They all said in unison, "Oh, sorry. Did you mean-"

All three started pointing at each other, if a picture was taken, it could've posed as a meme. Ned started stuttering, "Peter, Peter-"

"Same again-"

"We're all Peter Parker."

"It's uh..." Ned shook his head in frustration, giving up, "The computer!"

"Oh, I'm ready!" Peter stated, walking towards Wendy and Ned.

"Yeah, me too, okay." Responded Peter (3), approaching the group as well with Peter (2) in suit. "So, now all we gotta do is lure these guys someplace, right? Try to cure them...while they try to kill us." He sighed. "And then..send them home."

"Using a magic box?" Peter (2) asked who stood beside Peter (3). Peter (3) gave Peter the antidote for Connors. Peter nodded, "Well, that's the plan."

Wendy stood up and placed the device for Max down. "I fixed and upgraded this device, you had done beautifully darling but there were still some flaws in the wiring." She said softly, looking at her Peter with lovesick blue puppy eyes.

Peter smiled and stared down at her, "Thank you, Wendy."

Wendy nodded and turned back to the other Peters. "So are you gonna go into battle dressed as a cool youth pastor, or do you got your suit?" Peter (3) asked Peter (2).

Peter (2) smirked and hooked his finger down on his shirt, revealing his suit. Peter (3) nodded and smiled, "Good."

Ned walked toward his best friend and handed him his web cartridges while Peter (3) began to strip his laboratory coat. "Here's your web cartridges."

Peter smiled and kindly took them. "Oh, thanks, Ned." He gave a few ones to Peter (3) who smiled gratefully.

Peter (2) furrowed his eyebrows in surprise and confusion, "What's that for?"

"It's my web fluid," Peter answered, showing the little capsules, "It's for my web shooters, why?"

Peter (2) tilted his head in wonder before shooting a web nearby without using any web-shooters.

"Woah!" All of them exclaimed in surprise, excluding Peter (2). Wendy gasped and stared at his arm in amazement. "That came out of you?" She and Ned asked in unison.

"Yeah." Peter (2) looked at his two variants. "You can't do that, huh?"

Peter immediately shook his head, "No."

Peter (3) stepped closer to Peter (2) in shock. "How on Earth is that..." He whispered, not even finishing his sentence.

"Anyway," Peter began talking. "We're getting sidetracked." He showed the place where the battle should happen. "Look, this is where we're gonna do this, okay? It's isolated, so no one should get hurt. We draw them there with the box; it's the one thing they all want. All we have to do is figure out how we're gonna get there."