𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

first;he touches her and she lights on fire

first;
he touches her and she lights on fire. her wrist blazes where his fingers meet her skin. the burns don't show but it's hard to breathe with ash in her lungs. it's so hard to breathe. she's suffocating daily.

second;
it hurts to watch him. he shines. he's brighter than the sun, he's too beautiful for her eyes. it's hard to look at him. it's even harder to look away from him. she's going blind.

third;
her ears are tuned to his voice. she could pick him out in a sea of thousands. his voice makes pretty poets who write pretty poems sound dull. his voice makes everything else sound ugly.

fourth;
the colour of his eyes is brown enough to melt in. he's is turning her into a clichéd love-wrecking being. she's melting. always softening. melting, melting, melting.

fifth;
she knew him. she loved him. through a thousand lifetimes, across millions of stars, she'd find him, she'd never leave him, till death did they part.

sixth;
he accepted it.

WE MADE IT EVERYONE! This is the last chapter of my book. Please go check out my other books and if you're here from my other books then welcome back.

Thank you all so much for reading this, I genuinely thought I wasn't going to finish this story but here we are. Once again thank you all.

And don't forget to check out the Multiverse of Madness one-shot ; )

Love, Zoe.