ɪ'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ

WE'LL MEET AGAIN.
01. ❛ i'm tired - labrinth and zendaya.

STARING BLANKLY STRAIGHT ahead, Midtown's own seventeen-year-old celebrity, Peter Parker frowned in despair.

He was in a coffee shop with his two best friends, Edward 'Ned' Leeds and Michelle 'Mj' Jones. They had all just opened their MIT college admissions letter and they all got the same response, 'in light of recent controversy, we are unable to consider your application at this time.'

He sighed and ran a hand through his curly hair, one earbud in his ear quietly playing music. He tried to drown himself in music, in failed attempts to forget the sound of her sweet voice.

The same sweet voice that drew him in, like a moth to a burning lamp. Her sweet laugh occasionally plays along to the song blasting in his earphones.

It just seems, no matter how hard he tries, or how loud his music is, the melody of her voice will always be his favourite song.

It was times like these he missed his love. He thought about her every morning, afternoon, and night. Even though it had been a couple of years, he was still slowly getting better.

It didn't stop the quiet sobbing at night whilst he hugged a pillow, wishing it were her. It didn't stop the way his breath hitched every time her name floated past his ears. And it certainly didn't stop the guilt and loneliness he felt with every passing second.

But he was getting better.

Peter blinked and shook his head, snapping out of his daze and staring in front of him. His soft, broken, brown eyes caught the Halloween decoration Mj had failed to put away.

After staring at them for a while, his brows furrowed seeing the decorations oddly enough resembled Doctor Stephen Strange and an idea popped into his head.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ✧──────────────✧⋆。˚ ⋆

The towering building of the Sanctum Santorum stares back at the super-powered teenager. Peter took in a deep breath and crossed the street, making sure he was in the right place.

He walked up towards the front door of the Sanctum, anxious to ring the doorbell. He shook away his nerves and raised his fist, ready to knock on the door.

Before his fist could touch the wood, the door opened suddenly and Peter stumbled back in shock. Swallowing thickly, he walked forward, noticing the entire front foyer was covered in snow and ice.

When the door slammed behind him, Peter jumped back with a small yelp. His attention then shifts when he notices two individuals shovelling the snow-covered floor. "Hi." Peter awkwardly waved at them, "I'm, uh-"

"The most famous person in the world, I know." A voice speaks up, seeing a figure stepping out from a portal. Sporting a winter coat and facial hair, Wong introduced himself to Peter, "Wong. Try not to slip, we don't have liability insurance."

Peter rubbed his hands together as the cold started to get to him, "So, all this for a holiday party?"

Wong shook his head tiredly, "No, one of the Rotunda of Gateways opens up to Siberia, a blizzard blasted through."