F O U R T E E N

A little smile made its way onto Felix's freckled face after he read the convention between him and Zuri.

He met Zuri when he was about the age of 5 way back when he was in Australia. They both used to go to the same school and that's how they got to know each other.

When he first saw Zuri he thought she was another one of those annoying kids who were bratty and only cared about themselves. But then he got to know her he found out that she was a complete sweetheart and would do anything to make you smile if you had a bad day.

Even though she is a sweet and mannered girl, she won't hesitate to yeet your ass if you mess around or hurt the people she loves/cares for.

He chuckled softly after he recalled that one time when a boy made fun of him because of his freckles, but ended with a black eye and a bloody nose because Zuri punched him after finding out about him bullying her best friend. And from that day onwards, that dude alway made sure to keep a good distance between him and Zuri.

Of course Zuri ended up getting detention after that but she never regretted what she did to the boy. Infant both of them would still joke about it whenever they had a chance.

When Zuri and Felix were about 14 years old Zuri found out that she was into girls and not guys and exactly 69 days after that Felix found out he was gay. (A/n: there is definitely nothing sus in this paragraph)

Unfortunately when Felix was 19 his parents send him to Korea because apparently he was "lazy" and "needed to know more about the Korean culture."

Not that Felix minded it though, he actually really liked living in Korea and learning about the Korean culture. It's just that Zuri still lived in Australia and that ment that they won't get to see each other that often anymore.

Of course they still texted each other and had like one or two hour long calls with each other but it just didn't feel that same. (A/n: this is basically me and my best friend)

So of course Felix was excited to meet his best friend after 3 whole years. He wonders if Zuri has changed over the past few years,which he doubted she has but you never know.

Felix was obviously more close with Zuri than Zamin. But both of them were still pretty good friends.

Even though Zamin was older than them, he still gave out child energy 24/7. He would get excited over the smallest things and it was pretty easy to impress him. But he was also a sensitive bitch and would cry quite often. (A/n: Zamin is basically me)

Just like Zuri, Zamin was also a complete sweetheart and could brighten up anyone's day just in a matter of seconds. He has the cutest gummy smile which never failed to cheer Felix up when he was sad.

After finding out that Zamin had a boyfriend he was really happy for him and wished nothing but pure happiness and success for the both of them.

Although he doesn't know Kadee yet, he hopes that he is a nice guy and will keep Zamin happy because Zamin deserves it.

A/n:
This is all you need
to know about Zuri,Zamin
and Kadee for now.

You will get to know about
them later so stay tuned
for that I guess.

Also this book almost has
500 reads.
Thank you so much for this

Like thank you so muchI don't deserve you all

I don't deserve you all

It is at moments like these
when I want to tell my parents
that I actually have 4 books
published and people read
and genuinely like the shit I
write and that I'm not useless.

But then again,if they read my
books then they would be pretty
disappointed in me so it's better
to keep this to myself lol

But then again,if they read my books then they would be prettydisappointed in me so it's betterto keep this to myself lol

I really hope Sungie and binnie
get well soon 😔🤧💔

Byeee

19th March 2022

Word count: 698