T W E N T Y S E V E N

"RiRi where awe we going?" Felix asked while looking out of the car window. They were both currently sitting inside a car. Zuri was driving and Felix was sitting on the front seat next to her.

"I'm dropping you home Lix. There are a lot of drunk guys in the party and it's not safe for your little self to be there right now." Zuri replied while focusing on the road in front of her. Of course Zuri knew about Felix's little side, when Felix used to live in Australia, Zuri was the one who used to take care of Felix when his parents were not home. She always thought that Felix's little side was quite adorable and she loved talking care of him.

"If you want you can take a little nap. I'll wake you up when we reach." Zuri said softly, to which Felix gladly agreed. He was pretty tired and a nap sounded like a pretty good idea at the moment. Felix tried his best to get into the most comfortable posture he could, but since he was in a car it was still pretty uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he still managed to fall asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡

After about 20 minutes Zuri finally reached Felix's house. She looked towards Felix's side and realised that he was still asleep. After seeing this she slowly tapped Felix to wake him up.

"Lixie you need to get up. We reached." Zuri said softly while shaking him a little to wake him up. After a few seconds Felix finally opened his eyes and let out a soft yawn.

"Good mwrning RiRi." Felix said cutely, while stretching his arms slightly.

"Well it's currently 2 am but good morning I guess." Zuri said while chuckling slightly after looking at the time on her wristwatch.

"Anyway we reached. Let's go inside. I haven't seen your parents for so long." Zuri said while opening her door slightly and then getting out of then car. Then she opened Felix's door and carried (more like dragged cause she's not that strong) Felix into his house.

As soon as she opened the door she saw Felix's parents dancing to 'I can't stop me' by TWICE in the living room.

"RISKY RISKY WIGGY WIGI THIS IS AN EMERGENCY." Felix's mom, Chaewon said while jumping and yelling the lyrics of 'I can't stop me" on top of her lungs.

"HELP ME HELP ME SOMEONE STOP ME CAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T STOP ME." Felix's mum Ari completed the lyrics to the song while jumping around with her wife Chaewon.

(A/n: Yes Lix's parents are a lesbian couple in this book ♡♡♡)

"Aunties, it's been so long since I last saw you both." Zuri said. When she said this Ari and Chaewon both turned around to see Zuri standing in front of the door with Felix behind her.

"Oh my god! Zuri sweetie hiii. Felix mentioned that you were coming to Korea earlier, it's so nice to see you again." Felix's mom Chaewon said while smiling brightly to Zuri.

"Zuri what are you doing there? Come on take a seat honey." Felix's mum Ari said while point at the couch to which Zuri quickly took a seat on.

"Felix is also little at the moment so that's why I came here to drop him." Zuri said after taking a seat on the couch.

"Aww thank you so much dear. Come here Lixie." Felix's mom (Chaewon) said while opening her hands wide for Lix to come near her. But instead Felix just walked past her and went to Ari instead, which made Chaewon fake cry.

"hA eMotIoNal dAmaGe cHaE." Ari teased Chaewon while sticking her tongue out which just resulted in Chaewon pouting sadly.

"Yeahh whatever, anyway Zuri I had made some cookies earlier, do you want to try some?" Chaewon said while looking at Zuri.

"Yes please, I would love to try them." Zuri replied while smiling. How could she say no to Chae's cookie? She always made the most delicious foods, while Ari? Let's just say she needed some 'practice' to improve her cooking skills.....

When Zuri said that Chaewon went into the kitchen to get a few cookies. After a few minutes she came back with a plate filled with chocolate chip cookies.

"Felix sweetie do you want one?" Ari said while ruffling Felix's blond hair.

"Yeshh." Felix replied.

"Okay hold up, let me feed you darling." Ari said while picking a cookie up and then bring it near Lix's mouth, signalling him to take a bite of it. Felix quickly took a small bite of the cookie and his face quickly lit up.

"Is it good?" Chaewon asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yesh it is." Felix said while giggling.

"Alright Lixie I need to go now before Zamin and Kadee end up doing something stupid. Bye auntie and auntie." Zuri said while smiling and then leaving.

"Bye Zuri, take care." Chaewon said while waving at her slightly.

A/n:

I feel like stay's are just
minding their own business
and just streaming Skz mvs,
simping over Channie's and
Lix's sisters or just waiting
for Chan to post something
on Instagram......