T H I R T Y E I G H T

"Surprise." Chan said with a bright smile plastered on his face while holding a chick cake which was decorated with squirrel candles.

"Chris hyung? When did you get the time to make all of this?" Jisung asked slightly surprised.

"Well you see....."

Flashback~

Chan finished his work at the studio a little earlier than usual today. He himself was actually quite surprised about this because he genuinely thought he would take atleast another hour to get all his work done.

But anyway that's not the point right now, after that he put his extremely precious laptop inside his bag and left the studio. When he reached the dorm he was kinda surprised to see that it was not decorated. He expected atleast a few balloons here and there but there was nothing. This made Chan frown a little.

But then he got an idea. Why not he decorate the dorm instead? Well I mean the rest won't be back for atleast an hour so that means he had plenty of time to take care of everything.

First thing he needed was a cake, he spend a good five minutes trying to figure out which cake flavour he should get, suddenly he remembered that Felix's friend Lesper once was that he almost yeeted Felix off a cliff once because he said Felix looked like a chicken and he genuinely thought that he could fly. Which was quite ironic because chickens can't really fly that high but whatever.

So then he quickly called the nearest bakery and asked them if they could make him a cute little chick themed cake within half an hour. Thankfully they said that that was possible.

After that he called another store which specialises in making party decorations, he asked them if they could make cute little chick balloons for Felix and acorn balloons for Jisung within fifteen minutes. Thankfully they agreed too.

While he was waiting for the things to arrive, Chan decided to clean the dorm up a little bit. He put all the dirty clothes for wasting and swept the floor. When he was clearing the draws he found a packet of squirrel candles inside the draw. He then remembered how they (3racha) had used these candles to decorate Jisung's birthday cake last year and still had a few of them left.

"This is perfect." Chan said to himself while smiling slightly. Suddenly he heard the door bell ring he quickly kept the candles on the kitchen counter and went to open the door. When he opened the door he saw a man standing outside with a light pink coloured box in his hand, he immediately recognised the logo on the box.

"Hey! Did you order the acorn and chicken balloons from 'Jin's pink house party'?" The guy holding the box asked.

"Ahh yes that's me." Chan replied.

"Great, this is your order." The guy said while handing Chan the box.

"Thank you so much, Soobin." Chan said while looking at the name tag on the guy's shirt.

"No problem, have a great day." The guy said while smiling slightly and then left.

After that Chan immediately opened the box, but he was definitely not expecting what he was about to see next....

Instead of cute little chick balloons he saw chicken leg balloons..... No I mean like literally the balloons were shaped like fried chicken legs. Chan laughed slightly while looking at the balloon, then he opened the packet in which the acorn balloons were supposed to in but instead of acorn balloons he found 'Akon' balloons. As in that one singer named Akon. Akon's face was printed on a couple of balloon.... This is a simple example of miscommunication....

Chan quickly shrugged it off and decided to decorate the dorm with these weird ass balloons instead of the cute ones because he didn't have enough time to get new ones. "I'm definitely giving them a five star rating for this." Chan said while chuckling slightly.

Soon enough the door bell rang again, the quickly opened the door and saw a guy around the age of 18 standing outside with a cake box in his hand.

"Hello were you the one who ordered the chick themed cake from 'Sunoo's sweet pastries'?" The guy who was holding the box asked. Chan saw his name tag which read 'Jungwon'.

"Yes that was me. Thank you so much Jungwon." Chan said while smiling at Jungwon. Then he immediately gave the box to Chan.

"I really hope you enjoy the cake." Jungwon said while smiling brightly, showing his dimples.

"Yes thank you I will." Chan said while smiling back and then closed the door.

After that Chan opened the cake box and saw a cute little chick cake inside. "Well atleast Sunoo didn't mess it up." Chan said while looking at the cute little cake.

After that he continued to decorate the dorm with the Akon and chicken leg balloons. Along with the balloons he used some other decorative items so that people don't focus on the weird ass balloons too much.

Chan glanced at the clock and saw that there were only five more minutes life until they all came back to the dorm. He quickly put the squirrel candles on the cake and waited for the rest to return.

End of flashback~

"And that's what brings us here." Chan said while smiling proudly at everything he managed to pull off.

"So you're telling me you managed to do all of this under an hour??!???!" Felix asking slightly shocked.

"You did a really good job Chris hyung." Jisung said while looking around the dorm and admiring the decoration.

"I never knew my brother would do shit like this." Hannah said while looking at everything.

"You even managed to make the Akon and chicken leg balloons look cute." Changbin said in awe.

"I know now let's go celebrate!" Chan said excitedly.

A/n:
Calling Chan Chris hyung
feels weird.....

Also incase you forgot
Felix still don't know
that Chan and Chris
are both the same
person....

30th April 2022

WC: 1014