F O R T Y

Felix and Chan stood in front of a large pastel blue coloured house. Now you must be wondering, how the fuck did both of them end up here? Well let's go back in time for a bit.

Flashback 15 minutes ago~

It was around 4:30 pm. All of them have been playing this game which Jisung had recommended. The game was honestly quite simple, a random person spines the bottle and whomever it lands on has to do a dare which was given to them by a random player.

They were all playing this game for around an hour, and they had to admit, it was pretty entertaining. Suddenly the bottle landed on Felix and Chan. After seeing this, Seungmin's eyes immediately lit up as a devilish plan suddenly came into his mind.

"I'm pretty sure you both know about the guy who lives in the house next to this one right?" Seungmin asked even though he already knew the answer.

"Yeah of course. His name is Hajoon right?" Chan asked, feeling slightly confused on why Seungmin randomly brought him into this.

"Well how about you both go into his house and ask him to give y'all some cheese!" Seungmin suggest.

"That's so random." Felix replied.

"I know! Now go and ask him for cheese or else I'll sell your collection of TWICE albums." Seungmin threatened. He knew that Felix loved his TWICE merch more than anything and was ready to do anything to keep them safe.

"Okay fine! Just leave my Jihyo out of this!" Felix said. He quickly grabbed Chan's hand and ran out of the dorm so that they could complete their dare and save his albums.

♡♡♡♡

And that's how they ended up there. Felix slowly knocked on the door and waited for Hajoon to open the door. Soon enough a guy in about his late 20s opened the door to looking slightly confused. He was clearly not expecting to see any guests today and that probably explained why he looked so confused to see Chan and Felix standing outside his house.

"Umm how may I help you?" Hajoon asked after he saw Chan and Felix.

"Give us your cheese!" Felix bluntly replied without thinking much. Can you blame him though? His 9 extremely hot idols were on the line.

"I'm sorry what?" Hajoon asked slightly taken back. And he has the full right to be confused. I mean it's not every day that a cute freckled guy and a almost bald kangaroo just randomly show up to your house and ask you for your cheese.

"You heard me right! Give me cheese. Please?" Felix asked again. This time he said please to sound atleast a little more polite.

"But why would you need my cheese?" Hajoon asked feeling even more confused than before. By now he was beyond confused and even a little surprised.

"Dude just give us cheese. His TWICE albums are going if you don't give us some." Chan replied almost begging Hajoon to give them cheese. After hearing about this Hajoon immediately agreed on giving them some cheese.

"Alright just wait here I'll go get y'all some cheese." Hajoon said while rushing into the kitchen to get some cheese for the quite 'iNtrEsTiNg' visitors to say the least.

"Do y'all want cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese?" Hajoon asked from inside from inside his kitchen.

"Mozzarella would do!" Chan replied.

Soon enough Hajoon came back out with a single slice of mozzarella cheese in his hands. "I hope this will do." Hajoon said while handing the cheese over to Felix.

"Yeah it would do. Thank you." Felix said before smiling slightly at Hajoon and then walked away from them followed by Chan.

"Those are some weird ass human being." Hajoon muttered as he saw Felix and Chan walk away.

A/n:
My original plan was for Felix and Chan to shave someone's head but then I was like "nahhh that's too much-"

4th June 2022

WC: 664