T W E N T Y T H R E E

"Felix, can you help me pick which skirt I should wear for this Jackson dude's party?" Zamin said while coming out of his room with two skirts in his hands. One was a baby blue skirt and the other was a cute purple mini skirt.

"I think you should go for the purple one, it will match the while fluffy crop top you're gonna wear." Felix said while point at the cute purple mini skirt.

"Okay thank you so much Lixie." Zamin said while rushing into his room. After a few minutes he came back outside wearing the same purple mini skirt, a fluffy white crop top and a black chocker which had a small crescent moon pendent on it.

"What do you think Lix?" Zamin said while quickly twirling around to show Felix his outfit.

"Aww it's perfect. You look so pretty. Anyway we should go now Kadee is waiting for us in the car." Felix said while smiling slightly. Zamin had always been a femboy. He loved wearing cute little skirts and crop tops. Of course he got a lot of weird looks from dumb strangers, but he didn't care. Each time he heard people whisper shit about his clothes he would show them his middle finger and whisper "fuck off."

"Wait so you are going to the party dressed up like that?" Zamin said while looking at Felix's outfit. Felix was currently wearing a black hoodie with black ripped jeans.

"Yes? Is there anything wrong with it?" Felix said while looking at Zamin who had a shocked expression plastered across his face.

"Lixie I'm so sorry for saying this but you look like some depressed, emo teen." Zamin said while looking at Felix right in the eyes. What Zamin said was kinda exaggerated. Although Felix did look good in the outfit (cause he's Felix he can look in anything) his outfit still looked a little boring.

"Yeahh I know but I was too lazy to change-" Felix was talking but he was cut off when Zamin suddenly grabbed his hand and took him to his closet.

"Here you go, wear this." Zamin said while passing Felix a purple and pink skirt, a pastel blue oversized sweater and a white pearl necklace with a cute little butterfly pendant on it. And then went out so that Felix had some privacy to change.

Felix quickly changed into the outfit Zamin had given him. He looked at himself in the mirror one last time before coming out of the closet. (A/n: aYo fEliX juSt caMe oUt oF tHe clOseT)

"Omg Felix you look adorable." Zamin squealed while looking at Felix. Zamin's compliment gave Felix more confidence.

"Thanks ZaZa, this shirt is really cute, I should wear skirts more often." Felix said while giggling which made Zamin giggle slightly too.

"Alright come on let's go otherwise we are gonna be late." Zamin said while walking out of the hotel room while Felix followed him.

A/n:
I know Zuri and Felix are
ment to be the besties but
here is some Zalix content
for you guys ♡

Incase you have a hard time
trying to imagine their outfits

Incase you have a hard timetrying to imagine their outfits

^^^ Felix's skirt (ignore the shirt)

^^^^ Zamin's skirt (once againignore the shirt)

ignore the shirt)

Also I just got my covid vacation
today and my hand fucking hurts
like hell. Anyway I still decided to
update for you guys because i lOvE
yOu alL. (And also because I got
nothing better to do with my useless
life)

6th April 2022

WC: 586