T H I R T Y S E V E N

"Zamin~ help me pick an outfit." Felix whined. He spend thirty minutes of his precious life into trying to pick a good outfit, but unfortunately he couldn't come up with something good.

"Don't worry I got you Lixie." Zamin said while sprinting into Felix's room with some clothes in his hand. He quickly handed them to Felix and yeeted him into his closet.

After about fifteen minutes Felix came out of the closet wearing a pink sweater crop top and light blue jeans, kinda like the one Yeonjun noona wore in "blue hour" era. If you don't know what I am talking about then don't worry I'll add a picture at the end of the chapter.

"You look beautiful Lixie." Zamin cooed after he saw Felix in the outfit he picked for him.

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do~ Everyone is gonna be wipped for you, oh nevermind they are already wipped for you." Zamin said spitting out straight (gay) fax. Let's be honest, everyone is wipped for Felix. I am, you are and I'm pretty sure even the devil is.

"Come on let's go or else we are gonna be late." Zamin said while dragging Felix out of his room.

♡♡♡♡

"AYO FELIX MY MAN." Jisung said while running towards Felix and pulling him into a tight hug.

"I thought I was your man." Minho, who was standing behind Felix said with a fake hurt expression.

"You're not my man you're my daddy." Jisung said while rolling his eyes as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's my baby boy." Jisung's daddy said while pulling Jisung into a heated kiss. Well it was more of a make out session rather than a kiss but whatever.

"Eww get a room you guys. Like ain't nobody want to see y'all eating each other's faces off." A not-so-short guy who was standing behind Lesper said. And that person was none other than 'Axel Helfire'. Yes that's his actual last name.

"Stop being so blunt Axel!" Lesper scolded Axel, his eighteen year old nephew.

"Whatever boomer." Axel said while rolling his eyes.

"Anyway gays this is my niece Fallon and these are my nephews Axel and Falcon. I hope you don't mind the fact that I brought them here. My mother forced me to bring them cause in her opinion I need to spend more time with them."

"Quite talking about us like me are a bunch of 5 year olds. I'm 24, Falcon is 22 and Axel is 18." Fallon said while glaring at Lesper.

"Geez calm down." Lesper said trying to act chill, but in reality he was terrified of Fallon's death glare.

"Babe let them be. What is the worst thing they could do?" Calli said while looking at them in awe but Axel just showed him his middle finger in response.

"They are like demons from hell." Lesper said sarcastically.

"Okay gays moving on from calling Lesper's nephews and niece demons from hell cause that's not the point right now. The point is that we got two birthdays to celebrate." The pizza faced dude aka Changbin said excitedly.

Felix's eyes wandered around looking for a special someone, but unfortunately he couldn't find him. This made Felix a little sad, but he was still curious about why he wasn't there.

"Sungie where is Chris?" Felix asked with a hint of sadness clearly visible in his deep ass voice.

"Oh he's at the studio. He said he wanted to do some finishing touches on our new song, but he was clearly lying he is just probably too shy to meet y'all. But don't worry he'll be back soon." Jisung reassured Felix that Chris would be able to join them for the celebration. Of course Felix was a bit sad but he quickly shrugged it off.

"Anygays come let's go to the dorm." Jisung said excitedly while running towards the building where 3racha live.

Soon enough they all arrived at the dorm, Jisung slowly (more like flung but whatever) opened the door but for some odd reason all the lights were turned off.

"That's weird." Jisung muttered.

"That's suspicious." Felix muttered after Jisung.

Jisung slowly walked towards the direction where the light switch was located and put off the lights making the whole dorm bright.

"Surprise." Chan said with a bright smile plastered across his extremely beautiful face and a chick cake which was decorated with squirrel candles.

A/n:
I am so sorry for
not updating for
so long :(((

Anygays this is that
one Yeonjun outfit
which I was talking
about.

26th April 2022

WC:769