T H I R T Y N I N E

"PICK TWO MORE!" Chan said with a devilish smirk on his face. So right now Jisung and Minho disappeared somewhere (probably fucking) Hyunjin was insulting Changbin's height while Changbin was muttering something about not judging people by their height and Seungmin and Jeongin were reading random fanfics on Wattpad.

Meanwhile Chan and Felix? They were playing the game which was created by the devil herself. The game that ruined millions if not billions of friendships around the world. Or maybe the universe. And this game was none other than uno.

"PICK UP FOUR." Felix snapped back, laughing like a maniac or a person who was high on drugs.

"PICK UP (Insert long pause for dramatic effect) EIGHT." Chan said while slamming his card hashly onto the table where all the cards were kept.

"Pick up eight cards! Now!" Chan said while smiling happily. He even did a little happy dance to celebrate his victory.

"Pick up (insert even longer pause for a more dramatic effect) twelve!" Felix said trying his best not to smile, but he obviously failed.

This just resulted in Chan pouting sadly. He quitely picked up twelve cards and added them inside his stack of cards.

♡♡♡♡

After a long game of Chanlix betraying each other~

The intense game of Uno finally ended. Incase you were wondering Felix ended up winning the game. Unlike the other millions of people who played this game from hell, Chan and Felix didn't expose or try to kill each other during the game. Quite shocking if you ask me.

Suddenly Jisung and sat near Felix, followed by Minho, Changbin, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Zuri, Zamin, Kadee, Lesper and the Helfire siblings.

"Guys how about we play a game?" Jisung asked while randomly bringing out a bottle out of nowhere.

"What'd you get that bottle from?!?" Chan asked shocked.

"Oh! My friend gave it to me." Jisung replied.

"Out of nowhere?!?"

"Oh yes so yeah ummm a bottle." Jisung replied.

"So what are we even doing?" Minho asked.

"You'll see...."

A/n:
I'm so sorry for the short chapter :(((

I had actually written half of this 3 days ago but then unfortunately lost interest but then I left bad for not updating for a week so I completed it today.

10th May 2022

WC: 381