F O R T Y O N E

It was currently the next morning. Felix was lying on his bed and wounding why tf don't Australia cows don't say 'maur' instead of 'moo'. And honestly, now I'm curious too so if there are any Aussie cows reading this, please answer my question.....

Yes, I just did a huge ass time skip cause 1, it's my book and I can do whatever I wanna do. 2, I'm too lazy to write about what happened on Jisung's birthday and 3, I'm mean and want you to suffer without knowing what happened that day :)

Anyway, back to the main point, all of Skz, (except 3racha) Zuri, Lesper, Zamin, Kadee, Axel, Fallon, Hannah and Falcon had gone back home to spend the night at their own houses because the 3racha dorn was too small for all of them to fit in.

They all made plans to meet up at around 10 in the morning the next day to celebrate Felix's birthday. And of course, Jilix being the most dumb duo ever decided to wear matching hoodies which said "cool bitch #1" and "cool bitch #2". And no, I have no idea where they got it from.

But unfortunately, Lesper's mom called Lesper and told him to send his nephews and niece back home because of some last minute plans and this meant that Lesper had to drive them back home. Because of this the Helfire siblings and Lesper couldn't make it.

Zuri called last minute and told the others that apparently she had a "date". But let's be honest, she didn't have one. She just wanted to stay at home and sleep the entire time.

Zamin called and said that unfortunately he too, couldn't made it cause he and Kadee had come things to do later. And to be honest, they were probably just gonna fuck the entire time.

And Hannah? She had to stay with Berry because she refused to let Hannah leave her alone for another day.

This was quite unfortunate, but it was fine. Felix picked up his phone to see the time and it was currently 9:14 in the morning.

He got up from his his bed and went to his closet to pick his outfit. He wore a light blue coloured hoodie which said "cool bitch #2" and black ripped jeans.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at the result. After that he quickly ran downstairs for breakfast.

♡♡♡♡

It was currently 11 something in the morning. All of them decided it was a great idea to go to a haunted house, Because what better way to celebrate your birthday than seeing ghosts at every corner of the room.

And don't worry, it wasn't an actual haunted house, it was just a fake one which you find at parks and shit like that cause even though they all looked stupid, they weren't dumb and definitely weren't planning on dying.

The people who were ment to do into the haunted house first were Felix, Chan, Jisung and Hyunjin.

Felix and Jisung ended up going inside one door, while Hyunjin and Chan ended up going into the other. (Plot twist: this is a Jilix fanfic)

♡♡♡♡

"AHHHHHH DON'T EAT ME I TASTE LIKE SHIT!!!" Felix yelled after he saw a zombie walk towards them. "EAT JISUNG HE TASTES BETTER!" Felix yelled while hiding behind Jisung while Jisung just looked at him with a look of betrayal.

"NO I'M A SQUIRREL! SQUIRRELS TASTE BAD! FELIX IS A CHICKEN!!! EVERYONE KNOWS CHICKEN TASTES GOOD!" Jisung yelled back while trying his best to push Felix in front of him so that he could escape.

"I'M RAW! RAW CHICKEN TASTES HORRIBLE! EAT JISUNG!!!" Felix yelled while taking off his shoe and throwing it towards the zombie. Honestly, I pity the poor zombie. Poor dude was just doing his job so that he could get paid, but instead he just got hit in the head with a shoe.

Anyway, that really must have hurt the zombie because after that he went away from him. "Yeah get the fuck out coward!" Jisung yelled while looking at the zombie's fading figure.

"Well that was something....." Felix said after the zombie had completely gone away from their sight. Suddenly they heard a loud scream coming from the other room.

When they both heard it, they both freaked out and hid in the corner of the room. "Lix! I think we are going to die!" Jisung whispered, trying his best to stay as quite as he possibly could.

"Before we die I wanna tell you something." Felix whispered back. They both could hear footsteps approaching the room they were in.

"Alright go ahead." Jisung said.

"So I was born on the 15th of September 2000. I have two sisters, Olivia and Rachael. Rachael is older than me and Olivia is younger-"

"Alright have about you just directly get to the point or else by the time you tell me what you wanted to say we both would be dead." Jisung replied.

"Oh yeah sure. So I have been texting this guy recently. His name is Chan something and I think I like him."

"Wait you are that guy Chris has been texting?" Jisung replied slightly shocked. He was definitely not expecting this to happen.

"No that's Chris! I'm talking about Chan!" Felix whisper yelled. By now the two people had already entered the room in which Jisung and Felix were in.

"How stupid are you!? Bang Chan and Chris are the same person! His full name is Bang Christopher Chan!" Jisung yelled. Now everything started to make sense. Felix finally realised that the person who he has been texting was none other than Chris himself.

Suddenly Felix felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around to see Chan and Hyunjin standing in front of them. Well Chan was, Hyunjin was just hiding behind him and muttered something about sacrificing Chan incase another zombie or ghost comes near them.

"YOU'RE BANG CHAN."

A/n:
This just hit 10k reads!? What the fuck!?!

A/n:This just hit 10k reads!? What the fuck!?!

11th June 2022

WC: 1010