𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- They catch you writing fanfic

An: Didn't want a long title, but the fanfic is about them and they see you writing it.
__________________________________

Heeseung

Y/n was laying on the couch with her feet in the air and head tilted back off the cushion. scrolling through her social medias endlessly.

She was waiting for her boyfriend Heeseung to get back from practice so they could go on a date.

Y/n was just creating scenarios in her head about what could happen at dinner or just in general. When she got a great idea!

Y/n was gonna add more chapters to her fan fiction which just happened to be about her boyfriend.

Y/n Ran to their room to lay in bed. while excitedly typing the stories and scenarios she didn't seem to hear the door open.

Heeseung quietly walked in the house to go sneak up on y/n. Sneaking in the room he noticed y/n smiling and typing very fastly.

He tickles y/n's waist and picks up the phone that she dropped. Y/n embarrassed tries to fight back for the phone making Heeseung more suspicious.

He looks at the phone and it opens to her most recent chapter. He reads about a paragraph before laughing hysterically.

Y/n now red with embarrassment takes the phone back and looks the other way. he asks why y/n is embarrassed and after like 20 minutes they both forget about the situation and go to dinner.

*•-~-•*

Jay

Y/n had her headphones in and was updating her wattpad for her very kind readers.

Jay had been taking a shower before going to practice Y/n was just chilling in their bedroom when Jay came in to find a good outfit for the day since they planned on going live.

Y/n noticed him walk in and glanced over, immediately blushing at the fact Jay was only in a towel. He didn't seem to mind that she was in the room and kept looking at the closet.

Y/n tried to distract herself and keep writing her story when Jay got slightly annoyed at the fact she wasn't paying attention to him.

So he walked over and took Y/n's phone and put his hands on both sides of her trapping her from running.

Y/n was super red and jay then looked at her phone and read what she was writing then just handed it back kinda giggling.

Later at practice he told the other members.

*•-~-•*

Jake

Y/n and Jake were having a sleepover at Y/n's house since jake had a weekend off finally.

After movies and dinner they laid in bed ready for sleep. Y/n wasn't as tired as Jake who was passed out next to her.

Y/n decided to open her wattpad and write a one shot about what happened today.

Jake noticed the light from y/n's screen and half asleep took the phone.

Y/n was embarrassed but knew jake wouldn't say anything.

He looked at it and just put the phone back in her lap.

Y/n laid down and thought to herself that she would continue tomorrow and soon after fell asleep.

*•-~-•*

Sunghoon

Y/n was writing a fanfic about her boyfriend if he was a vampire which worked pretty well since their debut storyline was about vampires.