𝓝𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂- Small things they do

A/n: Maybe 2023 is my year? I saw Stray Kids, and now I'm gonna buy tickets to Enhypen's Dallas Concert 🦅🦅💥🇺🇸
—————————————————————————-
Heeseung

He'd notice you're bored because of your behavior.
So he politely asks you if you wanna go for a walk.

You'd never notice it right away. After walking for a while you'd realize your mood improving and be grateful.

Sometimes it's different things he'd ask to do but most of the time he'd ask to go on a walk just for a change of scenery.

*•-~-•*

Jay

When you couldn't sleep occasionally he remembered you liked a specific kind of sleep tea.

So he would go out in the kitchen and brew you a cup of the tea hoping you would feel as tired as he was.

Every time you would thank him a whole bunch because both of you knew you could do it yourself but he still does anyways.

*•-~-•*

Jake

When you can't pick an outfit he loves to be helpful so he will go through the clothes you want to wear and put together outfits for you.

Setting them on the bed and looking at the jewelry. He decides on his favorite outfits.

You almost always wear what he picks. Sometimes there's things you would change or you help him make ones but every time it's very nice of him.

*•-~-•*

Sunghoon

You liked wearing claw clips but you mentioned how it's very annoying forgetting them in your hair.

So when you would go to lean your head back while sitting on the couch or laying down he quickly removes the clip from your hair.

At first you thought it was him messing with you and trying to ruin your hairstyles. But he was really just trying to help so you don't get hurt.

*•-~-•*

Sunoo

Lipstick shades. Since he was an idol he slightly knew about makeup so if you got suck on a choice in your lipstick shade he wanted to help.

You'd be going through all your makeup and he'd pick a color for you. Sometimes it wasn't a winner and you'd pick a different color.

The thought was what counted. He still liked picking even if you didn't choose his most of the time.

*•-~-•*

Jungwon

He liked helping you pick songs to make playlists. Most of his suggestions were based off his recent favorite music.

He would give lots of suggestions he didn't even care if you put them in the playlists or not. If you didn't he would just listen by himself.

You noticed him doing it more and more and you were very appreciative of his help.

*•-~-•*

Niki

He likes learning things about your most recent interests. If you got into styling hair he would start looking at it on Pinterest or Instagram.

Sometimes your interests change frequently or you have multiple. But he still likes to try and keep up with them.

Its also very helpful of him since it'll give you both more things to talk about.

+^+•+^+•+^+•+^+•+^+•+^+•+^+•+^+•+^+•+^
499 words