𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- 1 You Get Protective/Jealous

A/n: I was watching tiktok then watched a video where they do the, "smile until it says the boy is mine" then I thought that would be a good story so yeah.

⬇️SPLIT IN TWO PARTS⬇️

!!Everyone is legal drinking age in this story!!

HYUNG LINE
_________________________________

Heesung

Y/n and Heesung decided to have a little fun one night and go out to the club.

When they arrived he and y/n sat down at the bar and ordered drinks while chatting a bit.

Y/n ran to the bathroom and bumped a girl walking out. They both apologized and went back the directions they were going.

While washing her hands she overheard some girls gossiping walking in.

Hearing Heesung's name mentioned she listened closely. the girls said, "I think Yeri just went to ask him out. she's crazy, He's an Idol! they can't date in the first place!"

Y/n proudly smiled and thought to herself, 'yet I got him :)' Then realized, 'omg she's gonna ask him out I should probably get out there.'

Rushing a bit and looking directly at the spot Heesung was she was basically going in a straight line at him.

Noticing this "Yeri" girl in her seat she slowed her pace a bit and listened as she walked up.

Yeri said, "So are you here alone?"

Heesung shook his head, "Nope I'm with someone they ran to the bathroom."

Yeri exclaimed, "Is it another Idol?"

Heesung chuckled, "No but I think they should be! She can really sign and she definitely has the visuals."

Yeri asked, "Oh is it a sister? maybe a close friend?"

Heesung smiled, "She's definitely a close friend."

Y/n giggled a bit from behind them.

Yeri and Heesung turned around and y/n covered her mouth surprised then said, "I didn't mean to laugh"

Heesung started laugh.

Yeri was a little confused and asked y/n, "Are you Heesungs friend?"

Y/n smiled and said, "you could say that."

Yeri stood up and said, "can I ask you something privately?"

Y/n nodded and they walked away for a bit.

Yeri asked her, "Since your only friends you wouldn't mind me asking him out right?"

Then before y/n could even reply Yeri said, "ok thanks you should stay over here since it would be a bit awkward."

Yeri walked away and sat back with Heesung.

Y/n stood staring with her mouth open just completely surprised.

She walked back over and Yeri kinda glared at her.

Y/n said to Heesung, "Wanna get more drinks?"

He smiled at her and said, "yeah sure."

They ordered drinks and Yeri cleared her throat then said, "me too please"

Y/n looked more angry and said, "Then your paying."

Yeri asked, "Could you get me a drink Heesung?"

Y/n raised her voice, "I don't think you understand...we came here together."