𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃-First Kiss

A/n: Why did I take so long to have obsessions over Shinee and Seventeen. They're so great.

Riki was in my dream last night, he played the bongos at a weird party and we became instant besties while eating pancakes.

_________________________________

☆ Heeseung ☆

Heeseung really wanted to kiss you. He always gave the hints but you purposefully ignored them to see how annoyed or impatient he'd get.

One day you two were sitting on a bench in the park. He kept talking and glancing at your lips. You very obviously noticed and teased him by leaning in slightly.

He completely stopped talking and was staring by now. You asked, "Heeseung? Everything alright?"

He blinked out of his stare and nodded, "Oh yeah. Definitely. Everything's great!"

You smiled, "Great!"

Continuing the conversation you waited for him to do something.

He held your shoulders then said, "Y/n."

You looked at him with wide eyes and asked, "What?"

"Let me kiss you."

He didn't have to say it again since you immediately crashed your lips onto his. It didn't last as long as he wanted but he was happy that he at least got one.

You smiled happily.

*•-~-•*

☆ Jay ☆

Jay wasn't one to do a lot of PDA so when you'd go out it was mainly hand holding.

Today he was feeling a bit more bold. So while at the mall he came up with the ultimate plan.

Taking you to Jamba Juice he made sure to order a different drink from you.

You were completely clueless and just enjoyed the drink. Jay took a few deep breath's preparing himself then turned to you and asked, "Is that drink good?"

You smiled and nodded, "Yeah it's really tasty thank you!"

He smiled innocently and asked, "Could I try it?"

Nodding you held the drink out for him. He leaned in and kissed you. Then licking his lips he said, "Mm tasty."

You blushed and whispered, "Oh my god. That was my first kiss."

Jay smiled as if he had won the Olympic gold metal and held your hand tightly.

*•-~-•*

☆ Jake ☆

Jake was your best friend before he was your boyfriend. All though you've known each other for years you had never kissed in that time.

At least you couldn't remember if you did or not. Asking Jake while sitting on the couch you said, "Have we had our first kiss yet?"

He looked at you then said, "Yeah. 8th grade. Spin the bottle?"

"Where?"

"At your friends house."

"I never played spin the bottle."

"Yes you did because you were my first kiss. I remember."

"No I didn't because I would remember that."

"I'm serious. You were there. We've kissed!"

"I don't remember so it never happened!"

"Y/n it happened!"