𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃-They hear you singing

A/n: My original theme for this was Classic Rock. Now listen, I loved it but it just doesn't match the theme I've got....sooooooo. It's gonna be songs off of my Spotify playlist lovely K-pop <3

Listen to it, it's so cute. Full of soft, cute, slow and very drama vibe K-pop songs, Even songs from K-dramas! :)
__________________________________

Heeseung

Heeseung was walking from the living room back to him and his girlfriend's shared room. When he left the room earlier Y/n was watching tiktok's on her phone while Heesung did the same.

But while he walked back he heard you repeatedly watching a video with the song BBIBBI by IU. He grinned.

Out loud you said, "Why am I repeatedly listening to this part. I'll just play the song instead."

He waited a few seconds while you started playing it but as he was about to walk in you started singing.

Heesung never seemed to notice but your voice really suits IU's style. In the moment of you singing he was so excited about the fact that you can sign he walked in and continued singing it with you.

Both giggling while singing eventually the song ended and you just kept playing music and singing.

*•-~-•*

Jay

Jay wanted to take y/n on a private date because being in the open as an idol is so hard. He decided Karaoke would be fun and he could show off a bit since he loved singing.

When they got there and ate dinner. Jay was scrolling through the song options and picked Gee by Girls Generation to sing and dance to.

After he finished with a 90 he smiled and gave y/n the mic then said, "Your turn."

Y/n got up and scrolled through the music options. He looked over her shoulder curiously and saw her pick Blueming by IU.
(Sorry 2 IU's in a row lol)

His eyes went wide and he sat back to watch.

When Y/n Sang the chorus,