𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- Sitting on Their Lap

A/n: I've had the worst headache for like two days. I can't take pills since I'm horrible at it so It won't go away.

!! I'm sorry for slow updates now and to come, my family is moving and there isn't much time for breaks !!

BUT one things I'm really excited about the move is me and my mom are trying to convince my Dad to let her, my two little sisters and I attend the Enhypen concert in Fort Worth Texas!

_________________________________

Heeseung

He sat at the couch staring at something, you weren't really sure what.

Out of pure boredom you walked over and sat on his lap trying to see what he was looking at.

He snapped out of his trance as you sat down and he said, "No other seats?"

"Your lap looked more comfy."

"Oh. Ok!"

He just pat your head and looked at you instead of whatever he was before.

*•-~-•*

Jay

Sitting legs crossed on the floor he was playing a game of Uno with the boys.

You watched on the couch just laughing. Shifting uncomfortably  you stood up and walked over looking over at the game.

Jungwon skipped Jay's turn and Jay leaned back on his hands in annoyance.

You smiled and said, "This looks like a comfortable seat."

Some of them laughed and you sat on Jay's lap. He whispered in your ear, "Right here?"

You just laughed a little and watched Sunghoon place a card.

Jake's turn was next and he did a +4 on Jay. Getting mad Jay meant to hit his leg and ended up smacking your thigh.

You folded over in shock and embarrassment while everyone else was shocked.

Niki Gasped, "Get a room!"

Heeseung smacked his back and said, "Dude! This is serious."

Jay was apologizing for a while and you just kept shaking your head saying, "it's fine, it's fine."

*•-~-•*

Jake

Jake was sitting up in bed looking at his phone. You walked in and sat next to him.

Putting your phone down you scooted closer to him to see his phone. He wasn't paying much attention to you.

Pouting you slid your legs to hang off his side of the bed, sitting on his lap then cuddled up to his chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting."

He played with your hair and just continued looking at his phone.

*•-~-•*

Sunghoon

Sunghoon was watching Tv as you walked into the living room.

Eating some chips while looking over at him you stood up and walked over.

Pointing at his hands which we're resting in his lap you said, "can you move those?"

Confused he asked, "My hands?"

"Yes."

He placed his hands by his sides and you turned around then sat. His face immediately blushed.

He didn't know what to expect but it wasn't this. You shifted a bit to get comfortable.

He didn't say much and sat not knowing where to put his hands.

*•-~-•*

Sunoo

Sunoo and you were binge watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty and eating snacks.

Being uncomfortable on the couch you scooted over to his lap.

He put his hands up fake offended and asked, "Is there no other places to sit?"

"There is. But your lap is more comfortable."

You did a closed eye smile at his face then turned back to the TV.

He sighed and rested his arms again. Then continued what you were doing.

*•-~-•*

Jungwon

He was calling Sunghoon in your room while sitting in bed.

You walked in and flopped across him sighing as loud as you could. He jumped and made a Ah sound.

You heard Sunghoon ask, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Y/n surprised me."

You rolled onto your back closer to his chest and he said, "Ow."

Sunghoon said, "I think I'll hang up now. Bye Bye."

Jungwon said bye then looked down at you and said, "What are you doing?"

You stood up and sat back down on his lap, "Being bored."

He just laughed and hugged you.

*•-~-•*

Ni-ki

While playing computer games on the mic with his friends you whined in the background for attention.

He said, "Oh the sounds? It's nothing."

Getting more upset you sighed and left the room.

Sitting in bed you thought, "I know what to do!"

Going back to Niki you sat on his lap and watched his game. He asked, "What are you doing?"

"Watching."

You heard someone ask, "Are you with a girl?"

Niki said, "Yeah. My Girlfriend."

There was some oh's and someone said, "Why are you playing games then?"

"Because it's fun."

You were just watching boredly. You shifted around and he said, "Stop that."

Glaring at him you said, "Why."

He just gave you a face that said are you dumb?

Telling everyone bye he turned it off and said, "Fine. I'm all yours!"

You smiled and jumped up then pulled him out of the room.

_______________________________
814 words