𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- First Time Meeting

A/N: Omg I'm so Sorry take this chapter as an apology :( I was busy seeing Stray Kids.

_________________________________

☆ Heeseung ☆

You were running late to work and hurriedly trying to press the button on the elevator. Having to go to one of the top levels while late was never fun.

As the doors start shutting you head a man yell, "HOLD IT!"

So you kindly jump and hold it. He runs in the elevator and smiles then bows to you. Letting go of the door you turn around and get a good look at him.

He was actually pretty attractive. How did you never notice him in the office?

He smiled and introduced himself, "Hello! My name is Heeseung it's my first week working in this office!"

You slightly bow again and say, "Nice to meet you I'm y/n."

You turn back to the door and it's his floor. He steps out and bows then says, "Goodbye y/n! See you around."

You waved and the doors shut. Letting out a sigh you sipped some water and waited for your floor.

*•-~-•*

☆ Jay ☆

It's probably the coldest winter day you've ever experienced and of course your mom sent you on an errand run because she wanted to make dinner.

So you run out to the closest grocery store.

Walking around finding the ingredients you needed. It was awkwardly quiet. Nobody seemed to be out.

Picking up the broth for soup you turned the corner and stopped quickly before running into someone.

Looking up it was a guy about your age. He smiled and said, "hi."

His Korean didn't seem very strong. Or he just messed up his words.

You nodded and said, "hi."

Then walked away from him awkwardly. Thinking he was just a stranger you'd see one time and never again you headed home not knowing you'd see this guy a lot in the future.

*•-~-•*

☆ Jake ☆

Recently getting into the gym you decided to visit. When going to your favorite machine there was a guy your age working out on your favorite one.

You sighed and went to the treadmill near by. He walked past as you were finishing up and you both almost ran into each other.

"Oh! Excuse me!" You said as you hurried around him. He nodded saying it's ok and went over to the treadmills.

You kept glancing at him trying not to make it obvious. Once he caught you looking and smiled, you awkwardly smiled back and continued working out.

At the end of his workout he came towards you and asked, "could I get your number? It'd be nice to have a workout buddy."

Stopping and turning to him you wiped your hands off on your leggings and took his phone to add your number.