𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- Being a Staff for Them

Omg I reallllllyyyy needed that concert. Idk why but I just felt so out of touch with Enhypen. That brought the flame back guys I love them so much.
It was in Dallas for Heeseungs birthday too. He's just so cute omg 😱
___________________________________
Description: They have a crush on you first.

Heeseung

You came in to work the first time ever and Heeseung was smitten. You did their hair mostly occasionally on makeup. But just thinking of getting your job done, you didn't pay too much attention to any singular member.

He would play around whenever you tried to get him done. Only if he knew he had the time to mess around.

Sometimes when you'd go to put in hair spray he'd practice dancing in the chair. You'd just try and finish styling him without getting upset.

After a while he started talking to you more and you got along well eventually developing the same feelings for him. Which could or could not be troublesome.

*•-~-•*
Jay

You helped pick outfits for the stage performances which means you have to talk to the members for their opinions.

Jay never paid much attention to the staff still being kind but never getting too close. You struck him differently tho. You didn't seem like any other staff.

You had to help find their outfits for the collaboration with Tomorrow x Together. When it came to Jay you spent longer then you should have talking about everything clothes wise.

He had to end up putting something together hastily because the members needed him back. But it was still a great outfit.

Eventually you'd start spending break time together talking.

*•-~-•*
Jake

Jake is like a puppy dog. You worked on makeup for the boys. But when it came to Jake he couldn't stay still. You'd start applying eyeshadow and he'd open his eyes.

You'd start putting on lipstick he'd start talking to you. It made you laugh which was always his goal. But it was slightly frustrating for you when your just trying to finish the makeup.

Backstage at performances he was less playful just to be serious for the fans but it didn't stop him from messing with you.

*•-~-•*
Sunghoon

Sunghoon didn't express his feelings too much. You felt like you liked him more then he liked you.

When you'd teach the choreography he would pay attention to every movement to make you feel heard. Or when you let them mess around he'd try dancing to show you his improvement.

The members caught on before you even did. So they planned on helping him. They taught him a new dance to perform during break time and swore it would impress you.

When he showed it to you, you couldn't help but find him cute. He danced very greatly and you all congratulated him.

*•-~-•*
Sunoo

You didn't know what your purpose was. If Enhypen needed something you'd bring it. So when they'd do lives you'd be the one sitting behind camera to hand them cake or fix the camera placement.

Sunoo liked that he could see you all day because of this. But sometimes he'd tease you. Like dropping things and asking you to pick them up. Or constantly needing things.

Mostly he liked getting to talk to you or see you behind the camera. You didn't get it really. You just served your purpose.

At one point sunoo accidentally turned the camera around to you and laughed so hard but he felt bad at the same time. He didn't know how much trouble you'd get in.

*•-~-•*
Jungwon

Jungwon would sing for you a lot. You didn't know that obviously. You were their vocal coach so you'd explain how the song should go.

It wasn't like your job was that hard because they're great singers. So when you weren't recording or practicing he'd sing little tunes all the time.

Randomly just burst into song. You liked it and always complimented him which made him feel so proud.

He liked when he had lessons with you.

*•-~-•*
Ni-ki

Niki did not let you know he liked you at all. You'd do his hair and he just sat silently. Afterwards he'd make sure to thank you. But that was most your interactions.

He'd sometimes ask questions about what you were doing to his hair or like what each thing does. You had no clue he liked you.

You were pretty young to be doing hair too. But in reality you were just shadowing a real stylist. So you got to occasionally do the members of kpop groups hair.

Niki didn't see you often so he'd always be sad when he didn't say anything while you were there. You had a big crush on him eventually because you thought he was so respectful.

—1234——1234——1234——1234——1234——1234—
803 words