𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃-Falling Asleep On Them

A/n: Been real tired lately, that's the whole inspiration.
_________________________________

Heeseung

Heeseung was exhausted from work and quickly got ready for bed. You waited for him to lay down and quickly hugged onto him.

Making small talk you two laid in bed for a bit. But slowly you drifted off to sleep.

Heeseung looked at you and smiled then whispered, "Goodnight love."

Then quickly fell asleep after.

*•-~-•*

Jay

Walking in the door after clothes shopping you found Jay on the couch looking at his laptop.

You smiled and greeted him then put your clothes away. Going back into the living room you said, "Move the laptop please."

He smiled and moved it then you laid on the couch with your head on his lap. He moved the laptop to the coffee table and played with your hair which made you slowly fall asleep.

He smiled at you and got on his phone waiting for you to wake up.

*•-~-•*

Jake

Jake was taking a nap on the couch for some time now and you looked around the house for him.

Finally finding him you ran to your room, got a blanket and came back to the couch.

Cuddling up to him you fell asleep on top of Jake. After a while he woke up and saw you.

He smiled and put a hand on his chest as if your cuteness caused him pain.

Then gave you a small forehead kiss and continued to lay down so he didn't wake you up from the movement.

*•-~-•*

Sunghoon

Sunghoon was reading a book in bed when you came home from hanging out with friends.

You hurriedly got in comfortable clothes and sat next to him in bed.

He gave you a small peck and continued reading. You cuddled up next to him leaning your head on the wall behind you.

You read the book along with him and slowly dozed off. Sunghoon looked at you hearing you breath slow and noticed you had fallen asleep.

He leaned you against his side and continued reading.

*•-~-•*

Sunoo

Sunoo and you went over to his family's house for a day visit.

You could barely sleep the night before because you were so nervous to meet his family. Which caused you to be tired as the day dragged on.

When his parents went into the kitchen and started making lunch the two of you sat on his living room couch looking through pictures.

Leaning on his shoulder you fell asleep and whispered, "Wake me up when food's ready."

He looked over and you were completely asleep. Patting your head he continued looking through the book.

Eventually waking you up for lunch.

*•-~-•*

Jungwon

You were sitting in the backseats of a Hybe car while a staff member was taking you to the dorms.

It was very late and you got tired from the training. So you started falling asleep.

While sleeping you fell onto Jungwon's shoulder.

Jungwon got startled by you falling on him and he pushed your head off of him very quickly.

Immediately regretting it when your head hit the side of the door.

He looked away trying to hold his laugh in. You slightly woke up and ended up passing out again. This time he let you lean on him.

*•-~-•*

Ni-ki

He was playing video games on the tv and you were watching YouTube on your phone next to him.

The video you were watching happened to be very relaxing and you leaned over onto him to rest your head.

Niki continued to focus on his game and didn't even notice you slightly nodding off. Your phone was still playing the video so he just assumed you were watching it.

He paused his game and turned to you to ask a question. Then noticed you leaning further down off his shoulder and stopped talking to not wake you up.

Pushing your head back so you don't fall he just leaned back and continued his game till you woke up again. Which wasn't happening any time soon so he just re adjusted himself and fell asleep also.

________________________________
683 words