Chapter 1: Taxi Driver

*A/N: Ey Lezgoooo, I'm writing this even though I have exams Lmaoooo, also my bad if they're abilities aren't that accurate, I don't really play LOL, I just like the characters. ps. my overwatch series are under revision srry.*

3rd-Person POV
Piltover, USA
____________________________________________________________________________

The sun rises from the east, giving light to the city of Piltover, the city of progress. It was voted as one of the most technologically advanced cities in the world as voted by the UN, second only to Tokyo. Only fitting for a thriving coastal city built on the cliffs above Zaun. With its location came success, riches, and advancements like none had ever seen.

Just below Piltover, was Zaun. A city bustling with crime. Zaun was quite a unique city when it came to geography as it was situated on the bottom of a canyon. Strange, yes, but that didn't stop human ingenuity from settling in with its skyscrapers and large buildings. Turning the once desolate canyon into a bustling city, with roads, highways, subways, infrastructure, retail, and etc. Though, due to its location and infrastructure, natural light had become hard to come by, leaving the city in an almost eternal darkness.

Almost.

Although, our protagonist lives in that undercity, he's not there this fine morning.

Near a local park in Piltover, a yellow taxi is parked on the side of the road. Inside, a man with H/L, H/C hair can be seen resting on the front passenger seat. His seat was adjusted so that he could lie down on it. He had a newspaper over his face, as if to cover him from the morning sunlight, though the car windows did have covers.

The man groaned as he began to awaken. He slowly pulled down the newspaper, revealing his E/C eyes as he groggily woke up. He took down the window cover of the window nearest to him as the sunlight entered the vehicle. The man groaned once again as the sunlight hit his eyes. He blinked a few more times before taking the newspaper off him and folding it neatly, placing it back into the car's compartment.

The man had bags below his eyes and a slight stuble on his chin. Although he looked like a morning zombie, he still looked quite young. Probably in his mid-20s. The man layed back down on the passenger seat, staring blankly into nothing. He took a deep breath and got out of the car, inhaling the morning air. He placed his hands on his lower back and stretched his back forwards.

???: "Ahh fuck, I really shouldn't sleep in the car anymore." He complained as he stretched. Now standing, the man was about 6'0 tall and was fairly well built. The man took out his wallet, opening it to check for money. As he does so, something falls from it, his driver's license. On the license was the name 'L/N, Y/N' along with other pieces of information. He picked it up and placed it back into his wallet before once again checking for money.

Y/N: "...I spent almost all my money on rent...Shit..." The man complained, before taking out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He took out one and placed it onto his lips, lighting it. He let out a puff of smoke as he thought about what to do for money. He stared at the morning horizon in thought.

Eventually, he finished smoking and stepped back into the vehicle. Airing it out so it wouldn't smell too bad inside. Now, his day begins. He turns on the radio, the taximeter, the gps, and other necessities as he heads out into the busy roads of piltover in search of passengers.

He finds one, then two, three, four, five, so on and so forth until the clock hits lunch. The first was an office worker. The fourth, a student too busy on his phone. The last was a scantily dressed woman crying. Y/N thought nothing of his passengers. Their lives weren't his business anyways...

...Y/N passed the woman some tissue from the front compartment. The woman grabs it and blows her nose on it as she continued to cry. 'I don't want her makeup on my seat...' Y/N thought to himself.