Chapter 12: It's A Date? Pt. 3

*A/N: Hey, hey, hey, whats up my 🥷🥷🥷*

3rd-Person POV
Centrum Park, Piltover, USA
Saturday, 12:45 PM
____________________________________________________________________________

Jinx: "So, what have you been up to lately? Anything new?" She asked, taking a bite out of her taco.

Y/N: "Work, as usual." He said, eating (favorite food).

He had gotten back from the restrooms some 30 minutes ago and had ordered some food with Jinx.

As to how he dealt with Jacek however, he decided to text Heather to send someone to clean the place up. Leaving a 'Do not enter, under maintenance' sign, which he got from the Janitor's closet, on the restroom entrance as he left.

Jinx: "Driving a taxi make much?"   She asked.

Y/N: "It's enough to get by."  He answered.

Jinx: "Isn't that dangerous? You know, in Zaun?"

Y/N: "...It's only part time." He replied.  "I have other gigs."

Jinx: "You never told me that."  She said.   Then again, he never told her anything personal.  "What else do you do?"

Y/N: "My boss at the taxi company, he also owns this auto repair shop. I work there sometimes."

Jinx: "As a mechanic?"

Y/N: "I just help out.  But he still pays me anyway."  He answered.  "Is that weird?"

Jinx: "No, no, it's just I thought we had something in common."

Y/N: "And that is?"

Jinx: "We both work with machines."

Y/N: "True. You work as an inventor too, right?"

Jinx: "How'd you know?"

Y/N: "You're famous, Jinx. I see you on TV, the internet, billboards and magazines."  He spoke, which made her smirk.

Jinx: "You like keeping an eye on me?"

Y/N: "You're everywhere. It's hard not to." He answered, making Jinx playfully roll her eyes.

Jinx: "Alright, I'll take that." She smirked. "I do rift fighting full time, but I do work as an inventor sometimes.  Well, I only do private commissions anyway."

Y/N: "Commissions?  Like what?"

Jinx: "Hex weapons. Mostly for civilians. With the amount of gun enthusiasts in america, there's gonna be some rich folks looking for more exotic weapons." She said. "Well, can't blame them. I'm a gun nut too."

As the two made small talk during their lunch, two men dressed in janitorial coveralls with a garbage bin walked towards the public restrooms Y/N came out from some 30 minutes ago. Entering the place as they ignored the 'Do not enter' sign near the entrance.

???: "Fuck..." The first man said as he saw Jacek on the restroom floor, still unconscious. "He really did a number on him."

The second man walked closer to Jacek as he squatted down, checking his pulse.

???: "Well, he's still alive. Possible concussion." The second man said. "Come on, help me put him in the bin and we'll clean this place up." The second man continued as the first man nodded.

Together, they carried Jacek and put him in the garbage bin, making sure to fit him perfectly and without hurting him. Thankfully, he fit just fine.

They covered the lid and moved the bin to the side as they started cleaning the bathroom.