Chapter 3: Dinner & Mission

*Chapter 3 eyyyy lezgooo*

Jinx (Powder) POV
Zaun, USA
____________________________________________________________________________

...Y/N...

...Y/N?

I groggily open my eyes as I felt myself wake up. I realized that I had been cuddling Y/N's jacket as I slept.

I look around the bed and then to my clothes. They looked the same as when I fell asleep.

I can't believe it...

Y/N actually didn't do anything to me last night. I mean, I was half expecting him to climb into bed with me at some point in the night because of my teasing...

He...was actually a pretty decent guy...

I mean, he was already a decent guy for protecting me but now I realize...

He was definitely boyfriend material.

Well, that and I didn't have a nightmare as I slept...

Now, that's two good things to happen today.

Lately, the nightmares have been showing up again. The voices too.

But last night...They were quiet...

I glance at his jacket in thought. Was it because of...him?

No, probably not.

I stretch my arms into the air. I haven't had such good quality sleep in a while. I get my phone to check the time, it was around 12 noon. I really slept in, huh. Thankfully, it's the weekend so I don't really have to do anything.

I stand up from my bed, trying not trip on anything I left on the floor as I groggily made my way to the kitchen to make coffee until I notice something.

Who did all the dishes in the sink?

Wait...

I turn around to look at the living room only to see that the place was actually cleaner than before. There were no more clothes lying around everywhere. There were no more candy and snack wrappers littered on the floor either. Y/N was nowhere to be seen too.

No way...

My attention eventually lands on something on the dinner table. It was food that had been plastic wrapped. There was a sticky note on it that read:

'(Your number), Call me.
-Y/N'

...No fucking way...

I sit down and touch the wrap with the back of my hand, it was still warm. Holy shit, that looks good. It was scrambled eggs, some bacon, some sausages, some hash browns, and etc.

There's so much food...

It's almost a full english breakfast!

Suddenly, I heard my stomach growl.

...I am hungry though...

'But you're on a diet' A voice said in my head.

Shut up!

I gulped as I saw the food in front of me as I felt drool leave my mouth.

...I don't really need to follow my diet right now...

I unwrapped the plastic and began eating my food with a fork.

HOLY SHIT, WHAT IS THIS?! WHY'S IT SO GOOD?! DID HE PUT SHIMMER IN IT?! MAYBE ADDED HEXTECH TO THE FRYING PAN?! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!