Short Stories: Vote

3rd-Person POV
Zaun, USA
The Slums, Hideout.
____________________________________________________________________________

Apollo: "Don't you fucking dare!"  He yelled out, aiming his gun at Red.

Red: "I've made my decision, Apollo!"  He yelled back, whipping out his pistol and aiming at Apollo.  "Don't interfere."

Fenrir: "The votes are already in, Apollo.  You're not winning either way."  She spoke out calmly.

Apollo: "Oh yeah?"  He mocked.  "What if I do this then?!" 

Suddenly, he grabbed Bastet as he pointed his gun at her head, making her shake slightly in fear.

Bastet: "You don't have to do this nya!"

Apollo: "It's nothing personal, kitty cat.  It's just business."  He spoke out.  "So come on!  Finish the vote!"  He yelled to the rest in the room.

Hachiman: "Sorry, friend."  He spoke meekly as he raised his hand to vote, betraying Apollo's trust.

J: "It's nothing personal, Apollo."  He said, raising his hand too.

Apollo: "...How could you...?!"  He spoke as he turned to Silver and Gramps. 

Silver raised her hand as she rolled her eyes.  Gramps did the same.

Gramps: "Sorry, sonny."

Apollo: "How could you...?!  I trusted all of you!"  He spoke, grieving his loss as he let go of Bastet.  "YOU DAMN TRAITORS-" 

He was cut off as Silver tased with her stun gun, knocking him to the ground as the electricity coursed through his body.

The room went silent.

Suddenly, everyone turned to Y/N.

Red: "Call it in, Zenith."  He spoke as Y/N dialed a certain number on his phone.

Y/N: "Hey is this McDonalds?"

____________________________________________________________________________

Extra

Fenrir: "I swear to god, you do this everytime."

Apollo: "I'm Lhotlan!  A Vastaya related to birds!  It doesn't feel right eating chicken nuggets!"

*A/N: Eyyy, so Ive been pretty busy lately so the next chapter will kinda take a while.  Sorry, and thanks for reading this lol. Total of 310 words.*