Chapter 6: Out In The Dark Pt. 2

*A/N: Chapter 6 lezgoooo, sorry if the chapters have been too long lol.*

3rd-Person POV
Factorywood, Zaun, USA
____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "Bastet, the hell's going on?!" He asked her.

The warehouse lights suddenly switched on earlier and now, they were in the spotlight. No longer did they have the advantage of darkness on their side.

The voices of hostiles and the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the warehouse.

"I don't know! I didn't see anyone around the light switches nya!" She replied through the earpiece.

Y/N: "Shit. Come on, let's go!" He spoke to the rest as they all began running, heading to the south eastern exit.

Y/N didn't have time to wonder how they were spotted. What he needed right now was to get his team and the USB out of the place, and he needed to do it now.

"Hostiles at 6 o'clock nya!" Bastet yelled through the earpiece.

Y/N: "How many?!"

"A fuckton nya!" Bastet yelled back in a panic as the hostiles appeared, guns blazing as their bullets narrowly whizzed past the team.

'Fuck! How'd they find us this quick?!' Y/N thought.

The three on the ground immediately went behind some wooden crates for cover. Y/N quickly whipped out his glock as more hostiles began appearing.

The gunfire echoed throughout the night as the firefight began. Y/N shot 1 round to a hostile, hitting him in the neck. The hostile fell to the ground, bleeding and clutching his neck as the others dragged him away.

12 bullets left.

Silver took out her 1911 and began firing at the hostiles as more gunshots filled the area. Y/N looked up and saw Bastet on the catwalk, shooting at the hostiles with her 9mm Smith & wesson. She was getting pushed back however since the catwalk barely had any cover. Apollo had begun launching his feathers at the hostiles as well.

"Fireteam 2, this is Fireteam 1, we're heading over to your position to provide suppor-" Red spoke through the comms as he was suddenly cut off.

Suddenly, gunshots began echoing throughout the warehouse from the west. There were multiple rifle shots fired along with some of the Charter .38 revolvers'.

'Shit!'

"We've encountered hostiles! Ah fuck! We're gonna take a while getting there, just hold on! Shit-" Red was once again cut off as the gunshots grew louder and louder.

Y/N: "Don't bother, Fireteam 1, just get out of here, we'll meet you out there!" He replied before he fired 2 shots, hitting 2 hostiles perfectly in the head as their blood splattered to the floor.

10 bullets left.

Suddenly, a mixture of the 'classified' hostiles along with the thugs appeared from the direction of the 2 dead hostiles, guns blazing. Y/N's team took cover before they began running once again. They had already memorized the layout of the warehouse so they would be fine but they couldn't keep running and hiding forever. They needed to get out.

"All teams, this is Hachiman. The south eastern exit is compromised!" Hachiman spoke through the comms.

'Shit, we'll have to use a different route...' Y/N thought.

"This is fireteam 1. Roger that, Hachiman. Regroup with us and we'll head to the southwestern exit! Fireteam 2, head to the eastern exit and we'll regroup outside!" Red commanded through the earpiece.