04 | Moving Day

Min-hyuk and a few movers picked up Jina and her packed boxes and suitcases from her house early morning. The sky was overcast with thick clouds and it had started raining slightly when they arrived at the new house.

The house was a little out of the city to ensure privacy and comfort of everyone. When Jina got down from the car, she was met by the other members who were unloading their luggage from their cars.

Haechan quickly made his way to Jina, leaving his luggage behind.

'So, what should I call you then?', Haechan asked.

Jina was a little confused, 'What do you mean. Uh... Jina.'

'No but you're older than me but you never know I might be your soulmate', Haechan threw a hand over Jina's shoulder.

'Stop annoying her, Haechan', Doyoung shouted from the other end.

'What, am I annoying you?', Haechan asked overdramatically.

'I can never annoy you, Noona', he said before leaving to get his stuff with a smirk on his face leaving Jina smiling at his goofiness.

The house looked a mix between traditional and modern with an open space in front of it. It was two-storeyed with a slanting roof and lighting fixtures hanging from them. Jina climbed up the stairs and found that her luggage was already in the living room. The inside of the house was as magnificent as the outside. It was dark tiled and the garden outside could be seen through the large windows on one side.

'Was the ride to here comfortable?', Taeyong asked snapping Jina out of her thoughts.

'Oh, yes hello, yes it was good,' she said.

'The house is really beautiful, isn't it?', he asked.

'Yes, I have never seen anything like this', Jina replied still looking around.

Yuta walks in through one of the hallways down the living room with Jungwoo and declares to everybody, 'Guys, I have found the best room and I called dibs.'

'If only I entered the room first', Jungwoo retorted.

'It has a rain roof and you can see the garden outside, it's going to be so beautiful when it will rain', Yuta added.

'Yeah, that room will be Jina's', Min-hyuk said at once.

Yuta glared at Jina. 'Hyung...'

Min-hyuk now looked at everybody, 'That room is in the last corner of the house and has a separate bathroom and I thought it would be best for the only girl in this house.'

Everybody seemed to agree but Yuta was enraged.

'What kind of nonsense is this. I hate this already', Yuta said.

'Yuta, he is right you know', Taeil said trying to pacify him.

Mark had gone to Jina's side trying to smile at her and tell her once again that Yuta doesn't mean it.

'What a big baby', Jina remarked and everyone looked at her at once.

'What did you just say?', Yuta walked towards her.

'Oh, you can't understand at once? I said, What. A. Big. Baby.', she stood her ground.

'I like her', Jaehyun whispered to Johnny.

'Are you serious right now?', Yuta was practically fuming now and so, Min-hyuk stepped in.

'Guys, no fighting please. And Yuta, what is wrong with her getting the room. It's only for 6 months.'