15 | All smiles

Jina's mood flipped completely compared to the one with which she entered the class and Min-hyuk noticing this told her that she was glowing when Johnny and Jina entered the car.

The car was filled with conversation or rather just Min-hyuk listening to Johnny and Jina telling him about the class and how they managed to perform without knowing a single step.

'Did you bring her out today to cheer her up?' Min-hyuk said and both of them went silent.

Johnny had tried really hard to make Jina forget about the incident. However, Jina didn't mind it anymore maybe because of the fun day she and Johnny had or perhaps because of what Yuta said to her before leaving. She smiled at Johnny to assure him that it's fine to talk about it.

'It's okay, I feel much better,' she said.

'That's good,' he said.

'Stay like this. Don't take things to your heart,' he added.

'I know that but I think I was stressed and everything happened so quickly, and then Yuta...', she trailed off.

Hearing Yuta's name, Min-hyuk couldn't help but alert his ears to listen. He was already a little worried since the start, seeing how Yuta and Jina weren't getting along and he wondered if something serious happened this time.

Johnny smiled and said, 'I am sure you know by now what his intention was.'

Jina looked at Johnny and nodded.

'And also, that he is not a bad guy,' Johnny added.

She nodded again.

'It's okay to take some help from others sometimes. It doesn't mean that you are not capable of doing things yourself. It just means that sometimes you don't have the energy for all the things happening around you and so you need someone else and that is perfectly fine,' he said smiling warmly at her.

'And this is exactly what Yuta was trying to do. And there is nothing to be embarrassed about in front of us, Jina. None of us think of you how those girls described you and I am sure you know that too. And I know that it hasn't been long since we have known each other but I think you consider us as your friends?' Johnny paused for her answer.

'Hm,' Jina said.

'And all of us consider you as our friend too,' he said.

'Even Yuta?', she asked and looked directly at Johnny.

Johnny paused and even though he was hesitant, he didn't show it to Jina, 'I don't want to define your relationship with him, but I'll tell you one thing, Jina. For Yuta, to go give those girls an answer when he didn't have to, proves that friends or not or whatever other name you can think of, he does care about you. He doesn't meddle in things that doesn't concern him but he did for you.'

Min-hyuk smiled to himself hearing what Johnny said and thought, as though in realisation, 'Yuta Nakamoto.'

~*~

Taeil, Yuta and Mark had gone out to buy some things and everyone else bombarded Johnny and Jina with questions after seeing how her smile had returned. Later that evening, Haechan was teaching Jina how to play a video game in his room.

'Yes, click on that,' Haechan said.

'Ahhhhhh,' Jina was fighting off the others in the videogame.

'No, no, no, run from behind him. Yes!' Haechan was aiding her continuously.

The two of them didn't notice Yuta entering Haechan's room.

Yuta saw Haechan and Jina playing on Haechan's computer. And even though he was glad seeing Jina smiling and back to her normal self, he didn't like her closeness to Haechan much nor that she was smiling after coming back from her date with Johnny. 'I too can play this video game,' he thought.